OT: Big O is out at WQAM

Advertisement
What happened? I live in Tennessee but have always tried to tune in to both Joe Rose and Big O... Had to stop after the Virginia game. They acted as if their opinions were superior to the 'stupid' listeners. Always made excuses for Richt & Co

9F24FABB-3E74-4EEC-ACD2-2E9918069FFC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened? I live in Tennessee but have always tried to tune in to both Joe Rose and Big O... Had to stop after the Virginia game. They acted as if their opinions were superior to the 'stupid' listeners. Always made excuses for Richt & Co

if uu always listened then u would know only big o knows it all or is/was cool..dude is a clown

Advertisement
He talked mad Shiite about Ray Lewis.
Kept yelling “where’s the suit ray” on and on the day after his hof speech.

Dude was a blow hard. Self proclaimed NFL GM and talent scout. I believe this is the second time he was canned from QAM. And hopefully the last.

Advertisement
if uu always listened then u would know only big o knows it all or is/was cool..dude is a clown

Yeah, he constantly gives Richt a pass because he doesn't have a QB. Yet gets on Gase for still having Tannehill. Now, I don't know how much sway Gase has, but let's say he's allowed to move on from Tannehill, in the NFL you only have so many options available to you. In college football, if you don't like the QBs you have available, then you're free to recruit whatever kid you want and sign them.

His logic is always off. Always remember him defending D'Onofrio saying he needed his horses to run a successful defense.

Yeah, he constantly gives Richt a pass because he doesn't have a QB. Yet gets on Gase for still having Tannehill. Now, I don't know how much sway Gase has, but let's say he's allowed to move on from Tannehill, in the NFL you only have so many options available to you. In college football, if you don't like the QBs you have available, then you're free to recruit whatever kid you want and sign them.

His logic is always off. Always remember him defending D'Onofrio saying he needed his horses to run a successful defense.

He went HAM on Jimmy Johnson last week for questioning richt's play calling etc. L;ike off the wall extreme...Basically sh*t on Jimmy..called fans being concerned about decommits nerds..that knows nothing..yet in the same mouth got on Jimmy Johnson about....THE DRAFT. He made no sense at all...basically said recruiting doesnt matter as you dont know what your getting...like the f*cking nfl draft is any different.

Advertisement
Back