OT: best comedy movies

Only went three pages in, but didn't see these.

Groundhog Day - Bill Murray when he gets into the routine of waking up, calling everything as its about to happen is hysterical to me.

Stripes - First half of the movie is must watch comedy. The second half, kind of stalls.

The Money Pit - Hanks is hysterical in this movie. When the tub falls through the floor, his laugh is top of the game.

Lots of good suggestions in this thread. Maybe the above were covered later, but I didn't see them and don't have the time to read the rest.

Advertisement
Only went three pages in, but didn't see these.

Groundhog Day - Bill Murray when he gets into the routine of waking up, calling everything as its about to happen is hysterical to me.

Stripes - First half of the movie is must watch comedy. The second half, kind of stalls.

The Money Pit - Hanks is hysterical in this movie. When the tub falls through the floor, his laugh is top of the game.

Lots of good suggestions in this thread. Maybe the above were covered later, but I didn't see them and don't have the time to read the rest.
Bill Murray is not funny.

Bill Murray is not funny.

Sure, minority opinion, but I respect it.

I don't care for Anchorman, Napoleon Dynamite, Monty Python, Borat, and a bunch of others people seem to like but didn't feel the need to comment until now. So I'm kind of wondering why you did?

Advertisement
Back