OT barber de-coms form Minny.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1605034024407.png

1605034049581.png

Advertisement
Big MFer. Exactly what we need. Can you imagine having McLaughlin and this dude on the same line at 6’7 and both at 300 lbs right now and project to be about 315-320? Rebuilding that early 2010s line where most of them are still playing in the NFL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big MFer. Exactly what we need. Can you imagine having McLaughlin and this dude on the same line at 6’7 and both at 300 lbs right now and project to be about 315-320? Rebuilding that early 2010s line where most of them are still playing in the NFL
True indeed o franklin and the boys were ballin.

Adding Barber and 2021 OG Ross from Cali in addition to what we have already committed would do wonders in overhauling UM's oline long term.

Go Canes

If you had to pick one of the two who would you go for?

I remember people saying this exact thing when we had Henderson and Gadbois. That experiment didn’t go as well as we hoped.

This dude would be a monster at guard. His bend and lack of athleticism doesn’t work at tackle. He just bullies everyone cause they don’t have his size.

Advertisement
I remember people saying this exact thing when we had Henderson and Gadbois. That experiment didn’t go as well as we hoped.
That is basically the time period I was referencing.. Bunche, Feliciano, McDermott, Linder, Flowers, Isidora, Henderson, Gadbois. Big *** dudes. Not all of them were great but a lot of the time we just had the size to holdup to anyone and saw flashes of just bullying teams

That is basically the time period I was referencing.. Bunche, Feliciano, McDermott, Linder, Flowers, Isidora, Henderson, Gadbois. Big *** dudes. Not all of them were great but a lot of the time we just had the size to holdup to anyone and saw flashes of just bullying teams

I still remember standing next to Bunche on a HurriCanes shuttle and thinking this is the biggest dude I've ever seen in my life

I still remember standing next to Bunche on a HurriCanes shuttle and thinking this is the biggest dude I've ever seen in my life

Im glad I didn’t post on Canes message boards at the time because when Stoutland got him I watched his hudl and some clips of him and I thought he was going to be a 1st rounder. We had some big dudes at the time and he still made them look small

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back