OT: Bama v Buckeyes

Advertisement
They just inked a head-to-head for 2027 and 2028. It is a true home and away as well, which seems to have become rare as **** these days. Hate both teams myself, but I love this announcement!

Bama will suck by then , saban will have dementia and will be filling up a diaper as that game is being played. Urban will have taken three jobs and had three health scares.

Bama will suck by then , saban will have dementia and will be filling up a diaper as that game is being played. Urban will have taken three jobs and had three health scares.
What’s Urban got to do with it?

Advertisement
Maybe urban returns to osu with his new pacemaker ?
What if Ryan Day leaves for the NFL, Manny succeeds with King and Lashlee, spins that into the OSU job because of his "Miami Connects" and we keep the offensive staff together. Long play revenge for 2002.

Advertisement
Hopefully by then the hype is all about our chances of winning the national title

Advertisement
I can’t see Dabo leaving after what he’s built at Clemson. He’s got a nice little hustle going, he only needs to play 2-3 tough games a year and is a lock for the playoffs..things are much easier for him now that the nolies are in the toilet

Advertisement
Back