OT: Bagman 101

Advertisement
Ole Miss definitely went full ****** in 2013. But, the NCAA is joke and it's the NCAA who creates the atmosphere where it's ok for certain schools to do it, and not ok for other schools. Here is one of the NCAA violations against Ole Miss:

13. Former assistant Chris Kiffin let some player sleep on his couch without demanding $33 in payment.
"There are a lot of questions. Did the player sleep in a bed? On a couch? On an air mattress? Was there a TV in the room? If so, how many inches was it? It's fascinating that the NCAA devoted hours to figuring out the per-night value of a stay in a coach's home."

Advertisement
Ole Miss definitely went full ****** in 2013. But, the NCAA is joke and it's the NCAA who creates the atmosphere where it's ok for certain schools to do it, and not ok for other schools. Here is one of the NCAA violations against Ole Miss:

13. Former assistant Chris Kiffin let some player sleep on his couch without demanding $33 in payment.
"There are a lot of questions. Did the player sleep in a bed? On a couch? On an air mattress? Was there a TV in the room? If so, how many inches was it? It's fascinating that the NCAA devoted hours to figuring out the per-night value of a stay in a coach's home."

That's pretty typical of the NCAA. Focus on the stuff that will bore everybody into ignoring the investigation while completely ignoring the 10s and 100s of thousands being given to players.

Remember Jacorry getting in trouble for taking a free dinner? I applaud the NCAA for getting to the bottom of that one as opposed to figuring out how the **** so many bama FR can suddenly afford new cars. Which almost universally happen to be Dodges. And definitly don't look into all those hastily deleted instagrams of players with giant piles of money. As a parent, I will absolutely withdraw $50k in 20s so that my son can brag to his friends on instagram, then immediately change my mind and make him take it down, so I see no reason to think every other parent isn't doing the same. Nevermind that many of them don't make that much in 2 years.

That's pretty typical of the NCAA. Focus on the stuff that will bore everybody into ignoring the investigation while completely ignoring the 10s and 100s of thousands being given to players.

Remember Jacorry getting in trouble for taking a free dinner? I applaud the NCAA for getting to the bottom of that one as opposed to figuring out how the **** so many bama FR can suddenly afford new cars. Which almost universally happen to be Dodges. And definitly don't look into all those hastily deleted instagrams of players with giant piles of money. As a parent, I will absolutely withdraw $50k in 20s so that my son can brag to his friends on instagram, then immediately change my mind and make him take it down, so I see no reason to think every other parent isn't doing the same. Nevermind that many of them don't make that much in 2 years.

LMAO SFF..SPOT ON.

GOCANES

And this is why the same 4-5 will continue to dominate the CFB playoff and NC. They play by a different set of rules, and if someone pops up and tries to get into that fold, the NCAA will come knocking. OSU had a coach hide his staff member beat his wife's *** and got 3 games, a kid aa UNC sold his sneakers and got 4 games. So plan to see the Bamas, Ugas, taints, and the Clempsons of the world continue to stack 5* behind 5* to sit on the bench and "convince" 1st and 2nd round picks to come back to school again and again and again until either there is so much evidence the NCAA would have a revolt if nothing is done or the time Mark Emmertt steps down from the NCAA.

Let's not forget Bama was coming off NCAA sanctions when Saban took over, but his best friend and AD when he was at LSU ole boy Emmertt took over and AWAY we went!

Advertisement
And this is why the same 4-5 will continue to dominate the CFB playoff and NC. They play by a different set of rules, and if someone pops up and tries to get into that fold, the NCAA will come knocking. OSU had a coach hide his staff member beat his wife's *** and got 3 games, a kid aa UNC sold his sneakers and got 4 games. So plan to see the Bamas, Ugas, taints, and the Clempsons of the world continue to stack 5* behind 5* to sit on the bench and "convince" 1st and 2nd round picks to come back to school again and again and again until either there is so much evidence the NCAA would have a revolt if nothing is done or the time Mark Emmertt steps down from the NCAA.

Let's not forget Bama was coming off NCAA sanctions when Saban took over, but his best friend and AD when he was at LSU ole boy Emmertt took over and AWAY we went!

You need one of these:

E4BB99EC-2227-417F-AA99-018AAD2DE7DD.jpeg

So what were the penalties for Bama for these? Its been proven time and time again there are no investigations or penalties for certain schools who show a pattern that would get most schools post season bans, scholarship reductions, and more.

Report: '09 Bama players paid for autographs
Report: Five SEC players received benefits
Report: Bama Asst. Coach Accused Of Impermissible Benefits

Don't waste your time. He thinks bagman are a made up thing despite the fact that the proof is literally in this thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back