OT: Bachelor Party (Miami)

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
Canes Fam! Planned my boys bachey party for the June 14th -17th weekend and we have it lined up pretty good. But that first Thursday night we are trying to plan what club we should go to. Bunch of NHL players in the group but some of the other guys are on a much tighter budget! Wondering if the Canes Fam had the Miami connections.

Thanks in adavance!

Advertisement
Canes Fam! Planned my boys bachey party for the June 14th -17th weekend and we have it lined up pretty good. But that first Thursday night we are trying to plan what club we should go to. Bunch of NHL players in the group but some of the other guys are on a much tighter budget! Wondering if the Canes Fam had the Miami connections.

Thanks in adavance!
Any of them looking for an agent?

Thanks in adavance!
What kind of music yall like?

Nephews in that program right now too. Family is always family brother. Dont hesitate to reach out if you need help on placement. I know plenty of agencies big & small. By this time next year ill have one open myself with a few of my boys who couldnt deal with drew anymore.
Let me know if you need a finance and accounting guy. Great to see CanesInsight members doing big things!

Advertisement
What kind of music yall like?

Brook! House music would probably work best with the group. We've got a connection at Story which is apparently a good club? Miami isn't the city you want to miss on though those bottle minimums are no joke.

Nephews in that program right now too. Family is always family brother. Dont hesitate to reach out if you need help on placement. I know plenty of agencies big & small. By this time next year ill have one open myself with a few of my boys who couldnt deal with drew anymore.

Big moves! I've been following Drew for years. What's he like? Can't be worse than Petes slime ball crew.

Hook them up with something to do Thursday night, meet them out there and find out.

You're welcome.

I told him to line up a big group of Miami U girls and join us at our mansion party on the Saturday. We've got a bus making deliveries all day

I'll make the intro for him while he's introducing the babes. **** becoming an agent doesn't sound too bad!

Advertisement
Big moves! I've been following Drew for years. What's he like? Can't be worse than Petes slime ball crew.

I know Drew personally, and I there is a reason why he is so successful. He is an extremely nice guy who is extremely sharp.

And as far as clubs go, Liv you cant really miss on and be sure to end your night at E11even.

Brook! House music would probably work best with the group. We've got a connection at Story which is apparently a good club? Miami isn't the city you want to miss on though those bottle minimums are no joke.
Haha. Whos ur connect at story? I can help you guys out wherever with those bottle minimums. No prob. Story on thursdays is hip hop now. You guys might wanna start with baoli. Its a restraunt/lounge sortve place. Thursdays are great. You go for late dinner partys (bad bytches)hang out for a lil. Id say youd be best for house music that night at mint or liv (liv is open format thursdays) bagatelle is good too. Obviously cant ever go wrong with 11 either thursday through sunday.

Advertisement
I know Drew personally, and I there is a reason why he is so successful. He is an extremely nice guy who is extremely sharp.

And as far as clubs go, Liv you cant really miss on and be sure to end your night at E11even.
Drews reason for being so succesful as u call it is he buys all of his clients excessive stuff at this expense of his commission. Ive known him personally too for years but i know him through his profession. Maybe hes different completely outside of his work space. Two of the dudes opening with me are family members of his and other was his lead agent jason katz.

Advertisement
Drews reason for being so succesful as u call it is he buys all of his clients excessive stuff at this expense of his commission. Ive known him personally too for years but i know him through his profession. Maybe hes different completely outside of his work space. Two of the dudes opening with me are family members of his and other was his lead agent jason katz.

As I call it? I am pretty sure most would call Drew successful. And hate to say it but buying clients expensive stuff is part of the game. As a potential competitor I can see how it is tough to compete, but offering incentives is nothing new in any business.

You can say negative things all you want but there is a reason he has been at the top of the game for so long and stayed there. Multi Millionaire clients don't just stay with him because he gives them gifts. He gets them paid and he genuinely cares for them and will take their calls at all hours. Dude is connected to his phone all day all night.

As I call it? I am pretty sure most would call Drew successful. And hate to say it but buying clients expensive stuff is part of the game. As a potential competitor I can see how it is tough to compete, but offering incentives is nothing new in any business.

You can say negative things all you want but there is a reason he has been at the top of the game for so long and stayed there. Multi Millionaire clients don't just stay with him because he gives them gifts. He gets them paid and he genuinely cares for them and will take their calls at all hours. Dude is connected to his phone all day all night.
I don’t know the guy at all but as far as offering college players money/gifts to sign with him, that’s illegal in many states and a felony in Florida

Advertisement
Back