OT: Atlanta Falcons Fans... the NFL draft.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
We finally got rid of that trash GM but what sucks is we played ourselves out of the Trevor Lamawrence sweepstakes. That being said who do we want to see us draft in the 1st round. My top 3 that I would be happy with in no order..

1. Kyle Pitts - we have an above average TE but Pitts is a freak talent.

2. Greg Rousseau- Still has tremendous upside and is just a natural freak athlete needed to upgrade a terrible defense.

3. Najee Harris - Another Derrick Henry type back that will punish NFL defenses and can catch out of the backfield.

I would be happy with either one but if all 3 were available I would choose Najee Harris.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Greg Rousseau or maybe we get lucky and PS2 slips to us doubt it tho. I just hate how every year we start slow and instead of tanking we win meaningless games and ***** up our draft position.

Advertisement
Greg Rousseau or maybe we get lucky and PS2 slips to us doubt it tho. I just hate how every year we start slow and instead of tanking we win meaningless games and ***** up our draft position.

I would be satisfied with PS2 as well. But yeah this year was the perfect time to tank and go for Trevor Lawrence but of course we messed that up by winning a couple meaningless games for the sake of Matt Ryan smh.

I would be satisfied with PS2 as well. But yeah this year was the perfect time to tank and go for Trevor Lawrence but of course we messed that up by winning a couple meaningless games for the sake of Matt Ryan smh.
Love Matt Ryan and Julio for all they be done for ATL but it may be time to move on from both of them while they still have some value

We finally got rid of that trash GM but what sucks is we played ourselves out of the Trevor Lamawrence sweepstakes. That being said who do we want to see us draft in the 1st round. My top 3 that I would be happy with in no order..

1. Kyle Pitts - we have an above average TE but Pitts is a freak talent.

2. Greg Rousseau- Still has tremendous upside and is just a natural freak athlete needed to upgrade a terrible defense.

3. Najee Harris - Another Derrick Henry type back that will punish NFL defenses and can catch out of the backfield.

I would be happy with either one but if all 3 were available I would choose Najee Harris.

Thoughts?
We can use all of those positions but DE and RB are more important I believe. We need a pass rusher most, and more O-linemen. I do think we need a successor to Matt Ryan and fast cuz he's going down hill. Would love to have Najee as well. What do you think about trading Julio Jones for draft picks?

Advertisement
Love Matt Ryan and Julio for all they be done for ATL but it may be time to move on from both of them while they still have some value

We can use all of those positions but DE and RB are more important I believe. We need a pass rusher most, and more O-linemen. I do think we need a successor to Matt Ryan and fast cuz he's going down hill. Would love to have Najee as well. What do you think about trading Julio Jones for draft picks?

This answer is for both..

I’m not ready to get rid of Julio Jones he still has the talent we need to make our offense better than it is. Mainly bc imo Matt Ryan is the biggest problem on offense and his contract is holding the team back. Hes been throwing ducks the last 3 years.

Julio can never stretch the field and make those plays like DeAndre or Metcalf bc he has to stop to catch every ball. Just like Calvin Ridley on that last play today he could’ve made the 1st down but he had to stop in the middle of his route to catch a 15 yard pass smh

We need to trade Matt Ryan but I also wouldn’t mind trading Deion Jones Ricardo Allen and Keanu Neal and just rebuild the entire defense.

This answer is for both..

I’m not ready to get rid of Julio Jones he still has the talent we need to make our offense better than it is. Mainly bc imo Matt Ryan is the biggest problem on offense and his contract is holding the team back. Hes been throwing ducks the last 3 years.

Julio can never stretch the field and make those plays like DeAndre or Metcalf bc he has to stop to catch every ball. Just like Calvin Ridley on that last play today he could’ve made the 1st down but he had to stop in the middle of his route to catch a 15 yard pass smh

We need to trade Matt Ryan but I also wouldn’t mind trading Deion Jones Ricardo Allen and Keanu Neal and just rebuild the entire defense.
Did you see that freaking choke game? I say get rid of Julio because he's always hurt. He misses 3 or 4 games a season at least. He does is no good if he ain't on the field. I say keep Jones and neal. Trade Julio and we can probably get a lot in return

Advertisement
Back