OT - AT&T is complete garbage

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Thanks AT&T for fūcking up a national zoom meeting which we now have to reschedule. What a hassle.

Broadband, mobile, internet, everything went down and stayed down like Megan Mullen at a player’s only meeting.

I want to ditch this shltty service so badly.

I can’t be the only one that had issues this afternoon.

Advertisement
AT&T would be complete garbage if it weren't for Milana Vayntrub. That makes them "Almost Complete Garbage".

girl tells GIF

Thanks AT&T for fūcking up a national zoom meeting which we now have to reschedule. What a hassle.

Broadband, mobile, internet, everything went down and stayed down like Megan Mullen at a player’s only meeting.

ZOOM?! There's your problem :p

Took me out too and their app wouldn’t even work so like an *** I spent 30 minutes messing with the internet to see if it was something on my end. You definitely weren’t the only:
54C8A94F-5B3C-41FA-9F20-843EB2D63C63.jpeg

ZOOM?! There's your problem :p

No.

They completely crashed. I mean no cell, no internet, no broadband, no regular phone service. Nothing. You couldn’t even make a call from your cell phone. At least for a coup,e of hours right about 3-4 pm when we had another 60-90 minutes to go.

As far as Zoom, yea, our IT guys keep telling me it’s garbage, but they’re not doing anything about it. But that’s a whole other thing I’m not getting into.

This bullshlt was frustrating

Advertisement
I had the same issue. Called to find out what was going on and they credited my account $25. Fortunately I was done with work by the time I lost service or heads would’ve rolled.

Took me out too and their app wouldn’t even work so like an *** I spent 30 minutes messing with the internet to see if it was something on my end. You definitely weren’t the only:
View attachment 141078Men
Thanks

For some reason and I don’t even know how technically, I was able to text some of the people that were on the call, even though my phone wasn’t making calls. All the people that seemed to be out were mostly in South Florida. So that looks about right.

My stepdaughter thinks this is some big takeover. Related to the Vatican losing power, arresting the pope, and the Middle East going dark the other day. Convinced the wife to buy sh$t ton of canned and bagged food yesterday. Thinks we in trouble next week. 🤪

Advertisement
It had to have been a tower or something, I have verizon and lost internet for an hour or so even on data.

My entire office completely down yesterday.

Advertisement
S__t happens. All my office communications were down, but my cell and back up land line were working. I actually have had decent
service with ATT and have had my cost reduced several times. If this is an every two year thing for a couple of hours I am OK with that.
My neighbor has another provider and a few times every year she is over because her internet is down. I am not saying ATT is the best, but
my problems on a day to day basis has been minimum.

Advertisement
Stock does pay a nice dividend though. Good place to park some cash with a really overvalued market.

Advertisement
Back