OT: anyone watching PED state vs osu?

Advertisement
This will be the first time (and hopefully last time) I'll ever cheer for pedophiles.

Unranked Pedo State with a worse coach, supposed worse QB and less talent than miami just beat #2 Ohio State. **** it's miserable being a canes fan.

Advertisement
How many scholarship players does Penn State have? Clouds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barrett is showing, however, the importance of an athletic QB. PSU has been on him and he's avoided sack after sack after sack. Kaaya would've been sacked 10x tonight.

Except when it counted on 3rd and 4th down with the game on the line.

Not the point of the post; point was having an athletic QB does wonders in extending plays.
Again, what good did that do on 3rd and 4th down with the game on the line. His elusiveness vanished and he was hit with huge loses and they ****** lost to Penn State.

Unranked Pedo State with a worse coach, supposed worse QB and less talent than miami just beat #2 Ohio State. **** it's miserable being a canes fan.

Or you can say

Ohio state with an elite coach, and elite talent just lost to a team with less talent then miami.

If I had to choose between Bama and Osu winning the championship, i think I'd have to go with Bama in the hopes that if Saban wins yet another ring he'll decide football just isn't challenging to him anymore and retire.

Advertisement

And you know that for a fact. Sure point to the skill players but what about their two deep on the offensive line? Are they starting 4-5 freshmen on defense? Do they have only one legit cornerback?

Barrett is showing, however, the importance of an athletic QB. PSU has been on him and he's avoided sack after sack after sack. Kaaya would've been sacked 10x tonight.

Except when it counted on 3rd and 4th down with the game on the line.

Not the point of the post; point was having an athletic QB does wonders in extending plays.

And the point is to make the play when it counts.

He, He; Today, I should go around all the local establishments frequented by the Sucknut Zombies, just to see them look positively suicidal because O$Uck lost...Schadenfreude is so much fun when it concerns the Suckeyes, especially now that Urban failed at tying Bryant's road record, a bruising to his Goodyear blimp-sized ego...Maybe fellow ego maniac Tebow will do a special service today for Meyer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back