OT: anyone watching PED state vs osu?

paksat

Junior
Banned
was hoping to see ped state get their sh*t tore up cuz they're ped state but this is laughable

you guys that hate our playcalling.. there must have been so far 4 3 and outs against this PED defense

osu has NO passing ability whatsoever

Advertisement
was hoping to see ped state get their sh*t tore up cuz they're ped state but this is laughable

you guys that hate our playcalling.. there must have been so far 4 3 and outs against this PED defense

osu has NO passing ability whatsoever

Trying to understand what point you're trying to make.
Help!

Advertisement
"Curtis Samuel has been wide open on the slant route countless times. JT doesn't make reads or go through progressions. I don't get what everyone sees in him. The definition of a system qb. His skill set is at a high school level."

doesn't that sound mighty familiar

"Curtis Samuel has been wide open on the slant route countless times. JT doesn't make reads or go through progressions. I don't get what everyone sees in him. The definition of a system qb. His skill set is at a high school level."

doesn't that sound mighty familiar

Not really. Kaaya isn't a "system QB." He's a statue with PTSD and no meaningful wins in 2.5 years.

I hate PSU, but I equally hate OSU...I also hate Urban; so nothing will make me happier than to see OSU lose to a PSU team who won't win another game this season.

Advertisement
Barrett is showing, however, the importance of an athletic QB. PSU has been on him and he's avoided sack after sack after sack. Kaaya would've been sacked 10x tonight.

Watching OSU's OL suddenly turn into swiss cheese with a QB who can slide, climb and even run tells you a lot about how many elements are needed against modern defenses.

Barrett is showing, however, the importance of an athletic QB. PSU has been on him and he's avoided sack after sack after sack. Kaaya would've been sacked 10x tonight.

Except when it counted on 3rd and 4th down with the game on the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Except when it counted on 3rd and 4th down with the game on the line.

Not the point of the post; point was having an athletic QB does wonders in extending plays.

Advertisement
Back