OT: Anybody watched Dope on Netflix

jw410

Senior
Banned
This is wild. They are in the trenches... Some good stuff. See I would have never watched this without the virus. I would be knee deep in a baseball tournament or out looking at properties to wholesale or fix and flip.

Chicago
Indiana..

**** even Rotterdam putting out that work. These guys are old too.. Knee deep in the game. Makes you wonder if they had that amount of dedication why not ply it into honest work. JJ's brother where you at.. You could appreciate this

Advertisement
This is wild. They are in the trenches... Some good stuff. See I would have never watched this without the virus. I would be knee deep in a baseball tournament or out looking at properties to wholesale or fix and flip.

Chicago
Indiana..

**** even Rotterdam putting out that work. These guys are old too.. Knee deep in the game. Makes you wonder if they had that amount of dedication why not ply it into honest work. JJ's brother where you at.. You could appreciate this

Lol you called JJs brother.
The same dude, that gets props for being some big time dope dealer... and announces it freely on the internet... On a free forum.
I love this site

Advertisement
Lol you called JJs brother.
The same dude, that gets props for being some big time dope dealer... and announces it freely on the internet... On a free forum.
I love this site
BUT ION TRUST THAT **** ***** I JUST LOOKED AT IT THEY'D HAVE TO STRIP DOWN BUTT *** NAKED FO I SHOW DA WHOLE OP ***** THAT'S HOW I EAT.

HELLLLLL NAWWW I JUST WAS SKIPPING THROUGH THEM NYGGAS GOT NETFLIX IN THERE WHILE THEY CUTTING AND COOKING ****KK NOO CRAZY DEN A MUTHA****A ALLLLLLLLL DEM CHARGES FINNA STICK NYGGAS FUNDS GONE AND FINNA LAY DOWN FOR A MINUTE NAWWW OG NOT GOING BACK EASY I CAN'T MAKE IT EASY FA THESE PIGS.

BUT ION TRUST THAT **** ***** I JUST LOOKED AT IT THEY'D HAVE TO STRIP DOWN BUTT *** NAKED FO I SHOW DA WHOLE OP ***** THAT'S HOW I EAT.

HELLLLLL NAWWW I JUST WAS SKIPPING THROUGH THEM NYGGAS GOT NETFLIX IN THERE WHILE THEY CUTTING AND COOKING ****KK NOO CRAZY DEN A MUTHA****A ALLLLLLLLL DEM CHARGES FINNA STICK NYGGAS FUNDS GONE AND FINNA LAY DOWN FOR A MINUTE NAWWW OG NOT GOING BACK EASY I CAN'T MAKE IT EASY FA THESE PIGS.
😂😂😂🤣

Advertisement
Back