OT Any Orlando Canes....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to be there and come across some dude that hates Butch. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
Oh....i'm at a notorious UF stronghold now (Graffitti Junction) Great Beers...Good food...
And I'm rockin a SeanTay Hoodie as well...had 2 run ins here in the last 5yrs...Last one I put the entire establishment on lockdown...when a FSU Azzwipe ran his mouth (embarrassing his friends (and GF)...not realizing CaneinOrlando was meeting up with 3 former Canes...who pulled in seconds later...Dude didn't utter another F-ing word...

Advertisement
Is it an entire thread?

I can’t recall exactly how long ago it was. Like maybe a year ago? And I think it was in different threads. But it if I remember it right, it was a real good job of photoshopping. I have to admit I fell over laughing when I saw the one of him at the Last Supper signaling “we’re number one” behind Jesus

I can’t recall exactly how long ago it was. Like maybe a year ago? And I think it was in different threads. But it if I remember it right, it was a real good job of photoshopping. I have to admit I fell over laughing when I saw the one of him at the Last Supper signaling “we’re number one” behind Jesus
:pgdead:
It was a Butch thread I think....

That would've been funny to see.

20200222_115351.jpg

Advertisement
Sh*t had me crying...

Life is much better if you have a sense of humor, especially about yourself.

Laughing keeps me going.

I’ll go to boring *** meetings and keep myself amused by spying the people that are nodding. That shlt always gets me going. It’s so cotdam funny to me. You watch them struggling to stay awake, their head jerking up like they’re bobbing for apples. I have to stifle my laughter.

@We the Boss I believe

Advertisement
I tried looking through his post history for Butch threads but they came up stale. Hopefully someone can find them because i want to see.

Advertisement
Back