OT- An arm is an arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

reg

Sophomore
On my way of walking into a Chick fil A this morning, what appeared to be a homeless man, stopped me and asked could I spare some change. I politely told him that I didn't have any cash, in which I proceeded on with my quest of tasting heaven in the form of a chicken biscuit.

When I open the door to leave the restaurant, the homeless guy was still standing there. I gave him a chicken biscuit that I purchased for him when I bought my meal. He didn't say thank you, but that's not the point. As I walked towards my car, the back of my head was greeted with an unwelcomed and unexpected impact. When I turned around, I noticed a chicken biscuit, still in the wrapper, lying on the ground near my feet. At that moment, I realized that it was the homeless dude that had just drilled me in the back of my **** head with a f'uckin biscuit. He looked directly at me and said, "I asked for money, not a **** sandwiche." I was like, ****, this dude is a savage!

At that moment, a man only has two options, I could end up on YouTube or even in jail for beating a homeless dude ***, or I could just walk away and take the L, laughing at myself, as I would have done had I witnessed someone else getting hit in the head with a biscuit by a homeless savage.

I chose the impromptu 3rd option. I asked him did he have any eligibility left, and how does he feel about the city of Miami. See, in my humiliation, I astutely realized that I was standing about 45 feet away from the homeless guy when he pegged me in the back of the head. That's a first down and a half! Also, based on the level of impact, he had to have thrown that **** biscuit on a rope. I have not seen that type of skill and accuracy from our Qb's in quite some time.

I'm thinking, Chris Weinke old *** won a Heisman under Richt, why not this crusty homeless dude? ****, I could teach him our entire 3 play offense in about 10 minutes. An arm is an arm!

Advertisement
Never give homeless people money, they just spend it on booze or drugs. You did the right thing giving him something to eat. If he's a prick and doesn't eat then ***** em.

I always give homeless money.

I pray that they use the money to buy a heaping dose of fentanyl.

Advertisement
B4FD51CE-BD01-4ECB-89EF-4BAD58EB15F0.gif

On my way of walking into a Chick fil A this morning, what appeared to be a homeless man, stopped me and asked could I spare some change. I politely told him that I didn't have any cash, in which I proceeded on with my quest of tasting heaven in the form of a chicken biscuit.

When I open the door to leave the restaurant, the homeless guy was still standing there. I gave him a chicken biscuit that I purchased for him when I bought my meal. He didn't say thank you, but that's not the point. As I walked towards my car, the back of my head was greeted with an unwelcomed and unexpected impact. When I turned around, I noticed a chicken biscuit, still in the wrapper, lying on the ground near my feet. At that moment, I realized that it was the homeless dude that had just drilled me in the back of my **** head with a f'uckin biscuit. He looked directly at me and said, "I asked for money, not a **** sandwiche." I was like, ****, this dude is a savage!

At that moment, a man only has two options, I could end up on YouTube or even in jail for beating a homeless dude ***, or I could just walk away and take the L, laughing at myself, as I would have done had I witnessed someone else getting hit in the head with a biscuit by a homeless savage.

I chose the impromptu 3rd option. I asked him did he have any eligibility left, and how does he feel about the city of Miami. See, in my humiliation, I astutely realized that I was standing about 45 feet away from the homeless guy when he pegged me in the back of the head. That's a first down and a half! Also, based on the level of impact, he had to have thrown that **** biscuit on a rope. I have not seen that type of skill and accuracy from our Qb's in quite some time.

I'm thinking, Chris Weinke old *** won a Heisman under Richt, why not this crusty homeless dude? ****, I could teach him our entire 3 play offense in about 10 minutes. An arm is an arm!
So did you eat the biscuit since it was still in the wrapper?????

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back