OT:Alabama runningbacks

Eddie Lacy lost his starting spot to Starks. Lacy has been very dissapointing. Is it me, or does it seem like all these runningbacks that come from Bama haven't lived up to the hype? Richardson, Ingram,Lacy. I don't see Henry being a good NFL back. He reminds me of Richardson, don't have the moves

They are all huge, fully maxed out in college. On the pro level, everyone else takes steroids too. Almost all of the Bama players, except for the dude on the Falcons are NFL busts.

Bingo..............we have a winner!!

Advertisement
That dude on the Falcons (Julio Junes) is, pretty good...best WR in the NFL. CJ Mosley on Baltimore is good, Marcell Dareus is good, Dont'a Hightower is pretty solid, Amari Cooper and Landon Collins are having good rookie seasons, Ingraham is having a good year.

collins has not been good other then one play he made on that int. ingrahm is a joke. been in the league for years and hasn't had one 1000 yd season. hightower is somewhat solid after losing some weight, but isn't a star. like cooper, mosley, jones, and dareus (even thought he hasnt had a great year).

Their handful of NFL players that they actually have producing doesn't quite equate to the major success they've had in the NCAA since Saban's tenure. A lot of Bama's success should be attributed to coaching.

Advertisement
Who cares what they do in the NFL? They win in college that is what Saban's job description is. It's like Cane's fans try to find solice in the fact that the Bama players in the NFL aren't HOFers. And lacy was a career college backup who exceeded expectations in the NFL for 2 seasons so your thread was already busted from the jump.

It might not be the popular opinion but NFL U is overrated when you've been .500 for 10 years and your former ballers are on the verge of retirement and just ring chasing at this point.

I'd take Bamas record over the last decade and a hand full on NFL role players in a heart beat compared to what we've done.

I was just saying the same thing the other day....Bama's big linebacker looking running backs just be tankin in the league.

I just don't understand the continued love affair with Alabama on this site. We are Miami.

Miami Central RBs (only) recently: Davenport, McGahee, Freeman, Cook and Yearby.

Can any HS in the country match that over the same time period? No.

Miami RBs outperform Alabama RBs. Who cares about their RBs or WRs or TEs, etc....?

Eddie Lacy lost his starting spot to Starks. Lacy has been very dissapointing. Is it me, or does it seem like all these runningbacks that come from Bama haven't lived up to the hype? Richardson, Ingram,Lacy. I don't see Henry being a good NFL back. He reminds me of Richardson, don't have the moves

Your also forgetting Tavaris cadet from Miami central. He was a qb at central though. Cadet played for saints I believe last year

Advertisement
That dude on the Falcons (Julio Junes) is, pretty good...best WR in the NFL. CJ Mosley on Baltimore is good, Marcell Dareus is good, Dont'a Hightower is pretty solid, Amari Cooper and Landon Collins are having good rookie seasons, Ingraham is having a good year.

collins has not been good other then one play he made on that int. ingrahm is a joke. been in the league for years and hasn't had one 1000 yd season. hightower is somewhat solid after losing some weight, but isn't a star. like cooper, mosley, jones, and dareus (even thought he hasnt had a great year).

I'm not here to defend Ingram, but he averages over 4.0 per his career. He'd easily have 1,000 if New Orleans gave him the ball and didn't throw it 40+ times a game.

Advertisement
Back