OT: Alabama player arrested for spreading STD

Advertisement

Fantastic news. This needs to be the norm. The amount of sick, twisted, diseased humans knowingly spreading STDs to others should be a Class A felony, mandatory prison time, talking tallllllll numbers.

If guilty, I'd love to read about him catching the monster in the booty house.

Advertisement
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Fantastic news. This needs to be the norm. The amount of sick, twisted, diseased humans knowingly spreading STDs to others should be a Class A felony, mandatory prison time, talking tallllllll numbers.

If guilty, I'd love to read about him catching the monster in the booty house.
Yea that's pretty messed up doing something like that... I know someone now who's HIV positive and is just an absolute A-Hole of a person... Always in arguments and trying to start fights with people.... I asked friends of his does he even care if he bleeds on someone what that could do?? Their response is no he really doesn't.... Needless to say I try to avoid him at all costs...
Not interested in becoming a statistical casualty of his BS....

Advertisement
Yea that's pretty messed up doing something like that... I know someone now who's HIV positive and is just an absolute A-Hole of a person... Always in arguments and trying to start fights with people.... I asked friends of his does he even care if he bleeds on someone what that could do?? Their response is no he really doesn't.... Needless to say I try to avoid him at all costs...
Not interested in becoming a statistical casualty of his BS....

Type of person that should be run over by a truck. No place in society for that level of evil.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama...

They put a kid who leaves in the Portal...IN JAIL...

They take a new recruit...AND GET HIS DAD OUT OF JAIL...

Just merge Alabama Football with the Alabama prison system and save the taxpayers some money.

ok, this is the best post I've read today! (y)

Advertisement
Back