OT: Air Force recruiter

Hey guys...lifelong cane fan and been a poster since 2014. Long story short I’m in the Air Force. I recently was re-assigned to be a recruiter in the Biloxi area. I made a free video and it would mean a lot for u guys to watch and possibly sub. I stay reppin the U in it as well! Thanks guys.

Go get it Airman!

Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence In All We Do!

Has CSAF seen this? He needs to... nice work!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Air Force has upped their game since they recruited me. My recruiter was driving around in an government owned Oldsmobile, or something like that.

I try not to have regrets in my life, but one of the regrets I've felt to this day was not finishing my contract in the Air Force. Tried for five years to get back in, but the military doctors refused to even look at me. Tried for five years to get back in.

I turn 35 this year. It's pretty much too late for me now. And I can live with that. I have to; I have no other choice.
Thanks for the time you put in!

Well done. I stumbled across a way to make it better- I scrolled the page to where the video was in the top part and the Ric Flair GIF was just below it. If you play it that way, it looks like Ric Flair is your hype man and singing along.

Well done. I stumbled across a way to make it better- I scrolled the page to where the video was in the top part and the Ric Flair GIF was just below it. If you play it that way, it looks like Ric Flair is your hype man and singing along.
It does!

Advertisement
Go get it Airman!

Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence In All We Do!

Has CSAF seen this? He needs to... nice work!
Not yet but the CMSAF has. Word is she has shown him!

Attachments

• 04EC88F7-0E5C-4E4B-8B16-CB4FDE3452CD.jpeg
    04EC88F7-0E5C-4E4B-8B16-CB4FDE3452CD.jpeg
    598.3 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back