OT: Air Force recruiter

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Hey guys...lifelong cane fan and been a poster since 2014. Long story short I’m in the Air Force. I recently was re-assigned to be a recruiter in the Biloxi area. I made a free video and it would mean a lot for u guys to watch and possibly sub. I stay reppin the U in it as well! Thanks guys.

Advertisement
bragging ric flair GIF

Hey guys...lifelong cane fan and been a poster since 2014. Long story short I’m in the Air Force. I recently was re-assigned to be a recruiter in the Biloxi area. I made a free video and it would mean a lot for u guys to watch and possibly sub. I stay reppin the U in it as well! Thanks guys.

Thank you for your service 🇺🇸

I'll be down at Kessler probably all Summer, just waiting on dates. If I'm still there when ball starts I'd be happy to catch a game with you.

Advertisement

That was great. Thank you for all you do and much luck in Biloxi.

Fantastic job. Thanks for your service. Your love comes through, that’s why I know you will be successful, but much luck to you anyway. Subscribed.

Advertisement
Air Force has upped their game since they recruited me. My recruiter was driving around in an government owned Oldsmobile, or something like that.

I try not to have regrets in my life, but one of the regrets I've felt to this day was not finishing my contract in the Air Force. Tried for five years to get back in, but the military doctors refused to even look at me. Tried for five years to get back in.

I turn 35 this year. It's pretty much too late for me now. And I can live with that. I have to; I have no other choice.

Thank you for your service Brother! I will be down at Shaw AF Base this weekend.

Advertisement
Air Force females are the best looking of all the branches. Make sure you keep that standard while recruiting in Biloxi.

Advertisement

Sweet video. You had me wanting to enlist and I’m almost 46, far sighted with a severe allergy to Salads. Air Force needs to use that video. Thank you for your service!

Air Force has upped their game since they recruited me. My recruiter was driving around in an government owned Oldsmobile, or something like that.

I try not to have regrets in my life, but one of the regrets I've felt to this day was not finishing my contract in the Air Force. Tried for five years to get back in, but the military doctors refused to even look at me. Tried for five years to get back in.

I turn 35 this year. It's pretty much too late for me now. And I can live with that. I have to; I have no other choice.
Kiffen stay trolling Saban so he made sure ALL the recruiters in Mississippi get a Charger

Advertisement
Back