OT - Aaron Donald or Khalil Mack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d always pick inside. You can find someone to rush from the edge, it’s very difficult to find someone who can dominate from the inside.

I’d always pick inside. You can find someone to rush from the edge, it’s very difficult to find someone who can dominate from the inside.
But they are easier to scheme for..see the Super Bowl..Mack allll day. Most versatile front 7 player since peppers

Mack is talented but there are a number of solid pass rushers from the standup LB position.

Donald is a player who can change a game from the DT position. He makes those around him better. Like Sapp, very rare.

Advertisement

This. Always pick inside. collapsing inside out is more valuable than outside in

Last edited:
Honestly, it depends on what type of defense you're running. If you're using an even front and have a space eater at 1 tech, Donald is infinitely more valuable to your team. Mack would have to play 4-3 end and would still be a great pass rusher but Donald is a generational talent at DT. If you want to play odd front, I'm assuming you'd have to play Donald as a 4 technique tackle/end because he's not going to be a 0 tech nose tackle. Mack can play his natural rush linebacker spot at the 7/9 tech and not have to worry about playing the run or having to face up a much bigger offensive lineman every single play.

Long story short: 3 man front, Mack. 4 man front, Donald.

Advertisement
Back