OT: A quick question about SAT/ACT scores for a transfer student

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
So as most of you know I’ve been trying to become a Fireman but injuries caught up with me and I don’t think my body would be able to handle the physical stress of doing that job if I can’t even get through training healthy.

I didn’t take the SAT/ACT out of high school because most firefighters go to community college and usually got an AS through the paramedic program. Would I need SAT/ACT scores to get into UM or is it not required for transfers?

Advertisement
So as most of you know I’ve been trying to become a Fireman but injuries caught up with me and I don’t think my body would be able to handle the physical stress of doing that job if I can’t even get through training healthy.

I didn’t take the SAT/ACT out of high school because most firefighters go to community college and usually got an AS through the paramedic program. Would I need SAT/ACT scores to get into UM or is it not required for transfers?

You would almost certainly need to take the SAT for any undergraduate degree program at UM. Having said that, if you were transferring in with an intermediary degree (like an AA), and you were an older student, I could see them POSSIBLY waiving the SAT requirement, but I think you would have to specially request that.

You would almost certainly need to take the SAT for any undergraduate degree program at UM. Having said that, if you were transferring in with an intermediary degree (like an AA), and you were an older student, I could see them POSSIBLY waiving the SAT requirement, but I think you would have to specially request that.
I am technically an older student. I turn 25 in August lol. Plus I am working on an official AA. I already knew schools don’t care about an AS but like I said, I was planning to be a firefighter. Thanks, I really appreciate it TOC.

Advertisement
Back