OT— Pinckney suspended six games

Advertisement
It’s not reporting yet why he was suspended by the nfl but he as suspended by the nfl for 6 games

yes he’s on practice squad

Advertisement
It’s not reporting yet why he was suspended by the nfl but he as suspended by the nfl for 6 games

yes he’s on practice squad
Suspended from games while on a practice squad?

Is this one of those “if a tree falls and no one hears it does it make a sound” things?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Henley wrote that when the press wouldn't stop covering that an underage prostitute OD'ed on cocaine and died in his house.

Advertisement
Career bout to be over before it even starts
Dont worry, Patriots dont give a **** about PEDs.

Edelman had a four game suspension for PEDs in 2018 and rumors were persistent that the Patriots took it to ensure he is fully healthy and ready to go. Same with Ninkovich in 2016, who had triceps surgery.

Pinckney had hip surgery. They will prob give him a shot next season.

He is on the practice squad. Belichick prolly told him the secret sauce. Man come back being one of the best LBs in the league or supm next season. Have the world wondering where he came from and all.

While I don't like PEDs, Pinckney is naturally less gifted athletically and he's just trying to do whatever he can to get an edge. I can't hold it against him. Kid was all Cane and while a little bit of a head case, was great to have back last year. I wish him nothing but the best.

Advertisement
Back