OSU's In The Barrel

Advertisement
Yeah poor, poor male college athletes who didn't/wouldn't stand up for themselves and then 30+ years later speak up. If they were such victims, why did they wait a generation, and 13-14 years after the doctor committed suicide, to say anything? This blame everyone but accept no personal responsibility for not doing something sooner that could have saved other people from going through this is what is wrong with this country.
Maybe they might of been too embarrassed to say something at the time.things were different then than it is now .how do you know none of them did and it got covered up.

What the doctor did was absolutely disgusting, but why didn't any of these badass wrestlers do something about this back in the day? They turned the other cheek, pun intended, and didn't have the balls to stand up and do something. The doctor committed suicide in 2005, and now all these male athletes want to get paid like the women did at MSU. Yes, the doctor was disgusting, but so are all of these pu$$ie$ who did nothing about it and simply want a payday

Even IF you've been sexually abused, you have ZERO PLACE talking about what they should've done. Who the exact **** are you to tell strangers how they should have handled a traumatic experience?

Literally disgusting. My money says you've groped plenty of people guys in your day and called them "pu$$ie$" when they turned you down.

Even IF you've been sexually abused, you have ZERO PLACE talking about what they should've done. Who the exact **** are you to tell strangers how they should have handled a traumatic experience?

Literally disgusting. My money says you've groped plenty of people guys in your day and called them "pu$$ie$" when they turned you down.
Well who the !@#$ are you to say I groped people? Never groped anyone. They just want a money grab

You do know these were a bunch of grown *** men letting some fruitcake *** doctor routinely give them a handjob right?

Advertisement
It's really hard for me to have sympathy for an 18+ year old male athlete, that cant decide whether or not they like being groped by other men...

I knew the answer to that at 5 years old...

I'm not judging them, I just need a lot of questions answered

Advertisement
Dont think they'll suffer too badly. They seemed to own the big 10 again only few years after the tattoo ordeal.

Advertisement
Back