Orlando Tailgate

sszoeboy

Freshman
There’s a tailgate supposedly going on with a buffet style menu and an all u can drink. Has anyone heard of this and who is planning on being there. I was planning on bar hopping but was made aware of this yesterday. What I know so far: Location 1477 W Gore Street, 12-5:30, 20 bucks for food, 25 for drinks, Chef Andrew Hughes cooking, DJPrime spinning music and Solo D performing, Caneswear is going to be there. Is that a good deal or is bar hopping the better choice?

Advertisement
People talking about bar hopping or tailgating....lol...

Gtfoh

That some rookie ****

People talking about bar hopping or tailgating....lol...

Gtfoh

That some rookie ****
What’s rookie about it? I asked cause I didn’t know if this tailgate was legit or not. Answer the question or shut the fk up! It wasn’t that serious.

Advertisement
What’s rookie about it? I asked cause I didn’t know if this tailgate was legit or not. Answer the question or shut the fk up! It wasn’t that serious.

Anyone asking about barhoping or tailgating is a rookie. That is rookie ****.

Is the tailgate legit? You have all the details dont ya?

Anyone asking about barhoping or tailgating is a rookie. That is rookie ****.

Is the tailgate legit? You have all the details dont ya?
So that's the spot to be? Haven't decided what to do about tailgating. I live close to the stadium and going to the game, can you hit my DM with some info?

Advertisement
So that's the spot to be? Haven't decided what to do about tailgating. I live close to the stadium and going to the game, can you hit my DM with some info?

He provided all the details fam. He is just hedging his bets. No one goes through all that trouble setting up food, bar and DJ for it to not be "legit".

There is ZERO parking. None.

I do not know if the food/drink list is full yet either. I am bringing my own alcohol.

Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-16.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-26.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-26.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-37.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-37.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-51.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-42-51.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Advertisement
There’s a tailgate supposedly going on with a buffet style menu and an all u can drink. Has anyone heard of this and who is planning on being there. I was planning on bar hopping but was made aware of this yesterday. What I know so far: Location 1477 W Gore Street, 12-5:30, 20 bucks for food, 25 for drinks, Chef Andrew Hughes cooking, DJPrime spinning music and Solo D performing, Caneswear is going to be there. Is that a good deal or is bar hopping the better choice?
YOOOO who do i contact to get in on this ?

Man, you’re going through a real tough period aren’t you? I asked the question originally because I didn’t know how legit(as in there’s several tailgates going on....which is the one to go to?). I’ll be just as lame as you to keep insulting someone on a message board for asking a simple question. I’ll tell you what....I’ll be at that tailgate, you have my screen name....call me out if you still feeling some type of way homie.

Advertisement
Man, you’re going through a real tough period aren’t you? I asked the question originally because I didn’t know how legit(as in there’s several tailgates going on....which is the one to go to?). I’ll be just as lame as you to keep insulting someone on a message board for asking a simple question. I’ll tell you what....I’ll be at that tailgate, you have my screen name....call me out if you still feeling some type of way homie.

The way youre going about it is DUMB.

Simple question is one thing. Doing is this way is dumb as **** and does a disservice for the people setting this up. You clearly got the info from someone and putting it all out in the clear is assinine. You couldnt ask your obvious source?

I will leave it at that. If it is a total zoo it is because of clowns like you inviting the planet like it is an Ultra Festival.

The way youre going about it is DUMB.

Simple question is one thing. Doing is this way is dumb as **** and does a disservice for the people setting this up. You clearly got the info from someone and putting it all out in the clear is assinine. You couldnt ask your obvious source?

I will leave it at that. If it is a total zoo it is because of clowns like you inviting the planet like it is an Ultra Festival.
Well, my source wasn’t a source....but just someone who stumbled upon it also. And secondly, was this supposed to be some secret tailgate or something? I wasn’t sure, so I asked a canes forum for info. Don’t worry man, you should still be able to get some food. Sorry if I went about it wrong....my intention was not to annoy anyone. If you don’t have anything information wise to provide then I’ll stop replying to you. Like I said in my previous post....you have my screename, hit me up at the tailgate if you are still upset about it.

Advertisement
Back