Orlando Spring Game

So Scaife, Gaynor, Donaldson, Hillary/Reed, Herbert/Campbell could be our first team o line?

Advertisement
Yall boys gotta be real with yourself when doing all the praising. Idk if y’all here or just going with the tweets, but the O hasn’t done anything great against the 1st D

Advertisement
I think it's great that Perry and Tate are up and Jarren trending down. Keep the competition going through August, perhaps into the first few games.

I said this months ago and I will say it again here. No matter who the QB is Enos is going to utilize that player's talents.

If he is as good of an OC and QB whisperer as we think he is Enos is going to be able to win with any one of these talented Qbs and tailor the offense to their strengths. He just has to be patient and wait and see who who is ready to lead come August.

The great thing is I think all three have a lot of talent and potential and hope they all continue to work hard and fight when summer workouts and then "fall" practice comes around. It would be nice to keep all three on the Roster when they go back to Orlando against florida.

Leave it to this fan base to overreact about everything and silently root for the person they want to win, while attacking the others for any mistake they commit.

This should be pinned at the top of CIS.

It’s 100% the truth.

We have some really ****** slime balls, that root for their guy, and root against the other guys. It’s truly pathetic - these are not canes fans. These are the guys that sit at home and jerk their little little penises and never go to games

Advertisement
247 still bashing Tate. I called their asses out a couple days ago. Told Ivins and Lake to **** themselves and I hope Martel proves them all wrong. Also said Lake and Stock need to find a new profession. Yea look at me I’m tough.
Everything they have said about Tate during today’s scrimmage has been positive. Quit making stuff up man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back