Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
From what I’m seeing Williams looks overwhelmed and indecisive.. Both Kosi and Tate make quick decisions and keep the offense moving
But just last week it was Jarren and Nkosi. Just because he is doing good today doesn't mean he will tommorrow and vice versa. It's still a qb competition, and the scrimmage is not even over. What if Jarren steps it up after halftime and Tate or Nkosi start doing bad, then u gonna say it's a race between Martell and Jarren 😭😭😭.

Advertisement
2 things for the ones there. The big play passes, who’s playing defense. Remember last week the big plays were vs the 3rd team and walk ons.
Also saw where Pope might’ve been injured at the half.

After following this team for many many years I do not allow myself to over or under react to anything when it comes to spring ball. Im not like gator or nole fans who believe what they saw will equal their team come August. The spring is a time for developing and working on your game.

The real work is gonna come after today all the way up to fall camp. That's when we'll see who's serious and who isn't. However it's always nice to watch our canes play!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back