Orlando Spring Game

******* ban me I don’t give 2 fvcks. Fvck y’all and this stupid *** site

Advertisement
Too early. We have an NFL Oline coach, bodies, and four months. Don’t throw your hands up in the air just yet....aaaaand....they’re going up against some NFL first or second day pics on the defensive line.

Agreed, I think once Barry settles the debate of who will be starters and backups, the sooner he can if possible the better. Give those kids the Summer and Fall months to solidify continuity together. If we can’t then we’ll have to continue to scheme around their deficiencies for the season until they’ve gelled. As to the DL, what a wonderful problem to finally have again - 1st and 2nd day talent galore. Can’t wait until it’s back to mostly 1st day dogs.

Richt is not going to admit that he was asked to fire anyone. Cmon smh
Even if he was asked the simple fact that he couldn't recognize on his own that changes needed to be made is damning in and of itself. If he can't make changes as a head coach then how would he as an AD.

In my opinion as a head coach or AD you have to be a bit if an *******. You don't have to go full blown (see Saban, Nick or Myer, Urban) but being a little selfish and looking out for your own *** has to happen.

Perry and Tate had the best day.

I do like the combo of Tate rushing/passing yesterday. We shall see if he can keep the good work up over the Summer. Whoever emerges not slacking during the hot months will come out victorious. All three are still neck and neck with each other. That, plus Diaz and Enos aren’t calling that position until late in Fall camp to reduce transfer thoughts. Congrats to Martell for stepping it up today, and getting some great runs in as well.

So Violent, that it'll take 2 rolls....1 Roll alone for saying Irvin is better than Brevin...

**** sounds like one cane and a cup. :moon2:

That pun aside, the game and atmosphere was great for Orlando. With an amazing turnout despite not getting a lot buzz from the local biased Orlando media. The local ABC affiliate mentioned the game only once about 2 weeks ago and said the game was Saturday April 13th. Needless to say the head sports reporter and his fluffer 2nd are both diehard Gators. An it pains me to admit they provide the best sports coverage in Orlando.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** sounds like one cane and a cup. :moon2:

That pun aside, the game and atmosphere was great for Orlando. With an amazing turnout despite not getting a lot buzz from the local biased Orlando media. The local ABC affiliate mentioned the game only once about 2 weeks ago and said the game was Saturday April 13th. Needless to say the head sports reporter and his fluffer 2nd are both diehard Gators. An it pains me to admit they provide the best sports coverage in Orlando.

Go Canes
Spring game attendance aint a big deal an ultimately has no effect on anything meaningful but honestly in what world is 9k an “amazing turnout” ? Let’s be real here

Spring game attendance aint a big deal an ultimately has no effect on anything meaningful but honestly in what world is 9k an “amazing turnout” ? Let’s be real here

Considering outside of Alumni and forums the game wasn't widely publicized an local central Florida media did there best not to cover the event or give misleading information. Having 10k diehard fans show up is a great showing more than 150 miles from campus.

Go Canes

I'm really liking our TE situation. Irvin, Jr flashed some abilities previously but now it looks like he's decided to step it up. He looks different physically. And after Brevin and Mallory we are looking at talented guys in our future pipeline. TEU continues.

Exactly, irvin would have been more productive qb, but with irvin back that'll free up brevin and mallory for more routes. Coach richt was doing a great job of upgrading the overall roster!

Advertisement
Considering outside of Alumni and forums the game wasn't widely publicized an local central Florida media did there best not to cover the event or give misleading information. Having 10k diehard fans show up is a great showing more than 150 miles from campus.

Go Canes

May as well have been in Gainesville, Orlando is turdtown.

Exactly, irvin would have been more productive qb, but with irvin back that'll free up brevin and mallory for more routes. Coach richt was doing a great job of upgrading the overall roster!

Irving blocks well.

He will play.

He will catch some passes from a blocking formation. Watch and see.

Go Canes
250 miles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back