Orlando Spring Game Info

Advertisement
Anyone find it odd that Sebastian bears a striking resemblance to Coach Schnellenberger?
1. Pipe
2. Strong Eyebrows
3. Facial hair
4. Protect the State of Miami
5. That stern look that says, "Sit down and listen because I'm only going to tell you once. We will win, we will dominate. We will control both sides of the ball."
6. Have championship rings
7. Did their best work in the Orange Bowl

Anyone find it odd that Sebastian bears a striking resemblance to Coach Schnellenberger?
1. Pipe
2. Strong Eyebrows
3. Facial hair
5. That stern look that says, "Sit down and listen because I'm only going to tell you once. We will win, we will dominate. We will control both sides of the ball."
Ha. Pretty good.

What kind of edibles did you try?

1. Pipe
2. Strong Eyebrows
3. Facial hair
Truth...post of the month right here^^^^^

Advertisement
Does anyone know if there will be a fan meet and greet after the game? The last one I went to was twelve years ago and I know most schools do that at their spring game if they have one.

Does anyone know if there will be a fan meet and greet after the game? The last one I went to was twelve years ago and I know most schools do that at their spring game if they have one.

There is a fan meet an great along with a quick video shoot with Nkosi Perry within walking distance of the red lot at
1310 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32805

Go Canes

Advertisement
There's a brunch with 2 drinks and a cash bar before the game. Manny and I think the rest of the coaches will be there, it's $50 per ticket for HC and $75 regular.

Oh the memories 8 years later, April 20th will tell the 1st half of the preface in our new book.

Go Canes

@Paranos idk if you were laughing about the brunch because you thought it was a joke but it's true. It's part of the spring tour, I bought 2 tickets yesterday. 9:30-11:30 at the stadium before the game.

@Paranos idk if you were laughing about the brunch because you thought it was a joke but it's true. It's part of the spring tour, I bought 2 tickets yesterday. 9:30-11:30 at the stadium before the game.

I know it's true about the brunch they have been marketing that before releasing GenAdm ticket info, I was laughing at the part about "Manny and I think the rest of the coaches will be there," man those SOB's need to be there to shake hands and kiss babies the Canes in this part need some love too.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I know it's true about the brunch they have been marketing that before releasing GenAdm ticket info, I was laughing at the part about "Manny and I think the rest of the coaches will be there," man those SOB's need to be there to shake hands and kiss babies the Canes in this part need some love too.

Go Canes
Gotcha my friend.... LOL

Advertisement
Back