Orlando Residents using DirectV?

onplane

Freshman
Any Orlando residents using DirecTV have any feedback on Canes football game coverage? I'm thinking about switching from BHN cable to
DirecTV. Is the choice package adequate?

Advertisement
Don't do it.

Yes BHN cost more than Direct TV, but the BHN packages are better for internet speed which allows you stream ESPN GO. Also if there is inclement weather you will lose the signal during the game, which sucks.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'm happy with my U-verse.

Depending on your area U-verse is good, there are a lot of areas where its horrible, especially in orlando, luckily im in a good area in miami, my family in orlando has it and its horrible there, actually curious how its going to be since they bought out direct tv

I’m in Orlando and actually just dropped DirecTV for BHN this past week.. I mean either way, Canes vs Bethune/ FAU is going to have to be streamed via ESPN3 etc. both services come with same channels for the most part from what i’ve found so far. I never purchased an extra sports package with DirecTV, however, the 10 dollar sports package with BHN seems well worth it because theres like 6 or 7 channels of college football games going on saturday i’ll have access too(not the U game unfortunately, but thats on ESPN3) (not to mention ESPN3 streaming with bhn login online)..

only thing is anyone have BHN for a while? I’m looking to see what packages/ whatever necessary to get dolphins games every week if there’s a way!!

I’m in Orlando and actually just dropped DirecTV for BHN this past week.. I mean either way, Canes vs Bethune/ FAU is going to have to be streamed via ESPN3 etc. both services come with same channels for the most part from what i’ve found so far. I never purchased an extra sports package with DirecTV, however, the 10 dollar sports package with BHN seems well worth it because theres like 6 or 7 channels of college football games going on saturday i’ll have access too(not the U game unfortunately, but thats on ESPN3) (not to mention ESPN3 streaming with bhn login online)..

only thing is anyone have BHN for a while? I’m looking to see what packages/ whatever necessary to get dolphins games every week if there’s a way!!

Dolphin coverage on BHN is not very good, mainly Bucks and Jags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back