Orlando NFTC Updates per 247

- Rahshaun Smith says Clemson, Alabama, Ole Miss, Miami and FSU are making him feel like a priority early. From the Baltimore area and is close with 2015 signee Lawrence Cager.
- Darrian Felix has Miami as his leader after visiting last week.
- Keldric Preston measured in at 6-4, 240. He went to a Miami junior day in February and is now very high on UM.
- Marcus Tatum names Miami and Florida his leaders.
- 4-star DE Jordan Woods said he has high interest in Florida, FSU, Georgia and Miami.

Shaq reppin'
View attachment 29893

For the showcase 7 on 7 Shaq and Rashaun were paired together with Shaq inside and Rashuan at OLB they did very well...Rashaun won the MVP but really didn't blow me away...as that guy i got to look at his film before casting final judgement

It's a popularity contest. Kids who are committed to the SEC teams and FSU get the invite.

Advertisement
- Rahshaun Smith says Clemson, Alabama, Ole Miss, Miami and FSU are making him feel like a priority early. From the Baltimore area and is close with 2015 signee Lawrence Cager.
- Darrian Felix has Miami as his leader after visiting last week.
- Keldric Preston measured in at 6-4, 240. He went to a Miami junior day in February and is now very high on UM.
- Marcus Tatum names Miami and Florida his leaders.
- 4-star DE Jordan Woods said he has high interest in Florida, FSU, Georgia and Miami.

Shaq reppin'
View attachment 29893

For the showcase 7 on 7 Shaq and Rashaun were paired together with Shaq inside and Rashuan at OLB they did very well...Rashaun won the MVP but really didn't blow me away...as that guy i got to look at his film before casting final judgement

The kid looks **** good on his film...i give him his credit...he is a baller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2196712 said:
crossover22[]_[];2196516 said:
Did see Adrian Killian.... Faaaasssst

Have you seen the 2 new lb commits for shaqs class? Thoughts?
Do you mean Mike Pinkney and Zach Mccloud

Poppa Shaq I think he means the LB/S Devin Gil from Flanagan and LB Greg Simmons from Fort Pierce Central

Yea those two.

Greg is a blue collar linebacker...reads and fills very well..makes plays after coming off of blocks..plays heavier than 210...baller Gil is more white collar athlete...better suited at safety..one of those instinctive players always at the right place at the right time smaller and maybe a quicker version of Mike
Pinkney...but Gil too is a baller..gotta keep them together...Win

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2196712 said:
crossover22[]_[];2196516 said:
Have you seen the 2 new lb commits for shaqs class? Thoughts?
Do you mean Mike Pinkney and Zach Mccloud

Poppa Shaq I think he means the LB/S Devin Gil from Flanagan and LB Greg Simmons from Fort Pierce Central

Yea those two.

Greg is a blue collar linebacker...reads and fills very well..makes plays after coming off of blocks..plays heavier than 210...baller Gil is more white collar athlete...better suited at safety..one of those instinctive players always at the right place at the right time smaller and maybe a quicker version of Mike
Pinkney...but Gil too is a baller..gotta keep them together...Win

Thanks for your thoughts

Advertisement
Back