Orlando guys

sfowler06

Junior
Just moved down here from Atlanta but I wanted to know if their were any Cane bars around. We got Ubereats from Hurricane Grill yesterday but Im not sure if its actually a Cane watch party bar. Thanks!

Advertisement
I lived in Orlando from 2008 to 2014. Good luck finding one as you'll find mostly gator fans and some nole fans.

That's just a bar mang. Also there are no Cane bars in O-town. You are behind enemy lines in Gator country my friend. The end result is going to be a bubbling up of venomous hate for everything Gator by mid september. Celebrate it, let it flow through you, and unleash it upon the enemy with glorious thirst.

I moved to the O from Miami about two years ago and I don't know of any canes bars. Hurricane Grill is a franchise. But there are a lot of canes fans in the area so when u do go out i doubt you'll be the only came in building.

Advertisement
That's just a bar mang. Also there are no Cane bars in O-town. You are behind enemy lines in Gator country my friend. The end result is going to be a bubbling up of venomous hate for everything Gator by mid september. Celebrate it, let it flow through you, and unleash it upon the enemy with glorious thirst.

I was in Orlando when the gators had Meyer to when we were going into the Golden era. It was extremely hard.

If I could go back now.....

ale house in altamonte is the designated watch party bar.. No other solid options really

Advertisement
I lived in Orlando from 2008 to 2014. Good luck finding one as you'll find mostly gator fans and some nole fans.
Lately O town appears to be trending in favor of Canes. I've lived here since 1995, and Canes presence and influx has intensified in the last 3 years. I'm predicting that O town will be all Canes in a few more years.

Are the woman fine in Orlando? I've heard different reports.

It is proven fact that attractive woman only live in certain cities. Upon birth, females are graded in appearance, after which they are told to move to certain cities while the rest are forced to to other undesirable cities.

I found this on FB just now...

**GAMEWATCH PARTY SEPTEMBER 2ND**

At our gamewatch party on September 2nd as our #8 MIAMI HURRICANES take on LSU, we will be holding a raffle where you can win your very own lightweight DymeLyfe TURNOVER CHAIN!!!! It just arrived and it’s so beautiful!!

Hope to see you at Duffy’s:
525 E Altamonte Dr
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Go ‘ CANES!!!

Advertisement

At our gamewatch party on September 2nd as our #8 MIAMI HURRICANES take on LSU, we will be holding a raffle where you can win your very own lightweight DymeLyfe TURNOVER CHAIN!!!! It just arrived and it’s so beautiful!!

525 E Altamonte Dr

Go ‘ CANES!!!

Might be the new spot....

525 E Altamonte Dr

Go ‘ CANES!!!

I watched the Orange Bowl game against Wisconsin at the Duffy's in Altamonte. We had a whole section of Hurricanes fans to ourselves. Great atmosphere!

Plus Duffy's has 2 for 1 drink specials all day... Every single day!

Ale house on Semoran blvd by the Airport in Orlando is very Miami friendly. The manager is a Cane.

Also the Ale House in Waterford Lakes ( east Orlando, down the street about 3 miles from UCF) is Cane friendly as well.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are the woman fine in Orlando? I've heard different reports.

Heck yeah the ladies in Otown are fine and they come in all flavors and sizes, I am partial to the big girls. **** there are even quite a few girls that like them girls, who will let you participate also.

Go Canes

Just moved down here from Atlanta but I wanted to know if their were any Cane bars around. We got Ubereats from Hurricane Grill yesterday but Im not sure if its actually a Cane watch party bar. Thanks!
As others have said, game watch parties are held at Duffy's in Altamonte for the following games: LSU, UNC, FSU, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Virginia, Pitt. It's a good crowd. Rosier's game winning pass against FSU last year almost brought the place down.
Game Watches | UM Alumni | University of Miami

I'm here in Orlando 18yrs Now.....No Cane Bar's whatsoever....Major UF & FSU Town...Major UF Donors (John Morgan...And Stumpy Harris)....Plenty of UM fans...but Cot **** What I Went Through During Tebow Days....How I Refrained From Committing Numerous Homicides Is A Miracle In Itself...

Advertisement
Back