Orlando / Camping World Stadium hotels...

Ttack99

Recruit
Where's everyone staying for the game in Orlando? Are there any groups of people staying at a particular place. Any recommended hotels?

Advertisement
5th thread made about this
I searched for "camping world" before I posted this & just scrolled through 5 pages. All I found was a thread on the parking & one on a planned tailgate / parking are. So, I did try to look. Do you happen to have a link to a more useful one of those 5 threads?

Advertisement
When you say extra are you saying you want to get rid of it? I’m trying to find something near the stadium, nothing available

Do you need to be close to the stadium? I’m just asking because I doubt there’s anything close enough to walk to the stadium... I wish there was, therefore I don’t care if I’m 10 miles away

Advertisement
Do you need to be close to the stadium? I’m just asking because I doubt there’s anything close enough to walk to the stadium... I wish there was, therefore I don’t care if I’m 10 miles away

More concerned with being near DT so the wife and I can drink without worrying about a drive/long Uber home. Do you know where the tailgate will be? I heard there isn’t really parking near the stadium.

My wife is from Orlando and she has a bunch of friends that are more than likely to be into tail gate than actually going to the game

More concerned with being near DT so the wife and I can drink without worrying about a drive/long Uber home. Do you know where the tailgate will be? I heard there isn’t really parking near the stadium.

My wife is from Orlando and she has a bunch of friends that are more than likely to be into tail gate than actually going to the game

Ok, gotcha.

There’s at least a couple of tailgates that I know of that are sold out already. But as far as people tailgating on their own, it’s going to be in lots that are not exactly right next to the stadium.

Maybe somebody else is more informed, and can respond to your question about tailgating, because I’m not even going to think about it until about a month before. I’ll figure something out.

Also I’m Uberring in, so I’m probably just going to meet some people there that are already tailgating.

But I know other people that just like to have it all buttoned down months ahead of time. I’m just not even gonna think about it right now

Advertisement
Just booked on airbb but couldn’t find anything close. Going to have to stay about 30 minutes out (needed space for 4-6).
I have 6, 2 couples and 2 kids so it worked out great and it was close. I booked it right after we got tickets from the school, I knew places would get booked fast. Actually because of the date change, I had to book the previous weekend and cancel the original. Thankfully I had an understanding host.

Advertisement

About half mile down the road from stadium, it's a straight shot down Rio Grande Ave.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back