Orgeron???

Not shilling for him, but wondering if we should be considering him for HC….?

My take:
Pros:
Won a natty
Strong recruiter
Instills toughness
Amazingly indiscernible speaking voice to be made fun of and celebrated on slow news days

Cons:
Despite HCing the greatest offensive team in modern CFB, he usually struggles on that side of the ball.
Personal life seems to have gotten in the way.
Strangely enough, I have read on some chat rooms that he is supposedly not legally supposed to be in Dade County because of an assault charge from decades ago…?

Anyway, wachu guys think?
Rumor is O went after some POON on the Board or some teachers so WOKE and CANCEL culture will make O life miserable , like Gruden .

Advertisement
Would love to throw him some symbolic title like Ed Reed has and/or hire him as an analyst for a year or two until he finds his more permanent spot. The only thing he has really continued to do these past couple years was recruit. We share a lot of common targets this cycle with LSU.

That being said, no chance. He is going to collect his checks from LSU until he inevitably enrolls in the Nick Saban Football Coach Rehabilitation Academy for a few years as a DL coach/analyst and then takes another head coaching gig. Maybe Liberty once Freeze bounces. Coach O would fit right in.

Advertisement

My take:
Pros:
Won a natty
Strong recruiter
Instills toughness
Amazingly indiscernible speaking voice to be made fun of and celebrated on slow news days

Cons:
Despite HCing the greatest offensive team in modern CFB, he usually struggles on that side of the ball.
Strangely enough, I have read on some chat rooms that he is supposedly not legally supposed to be in Dade County because of an assault charge from decades ago…?

Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone about this, but I think I have to in light of OP.

I was given a quick look at a list of traits, strengths and accomplishments the BOT drew up that they think the next Miami head coach should possess. One that list at #2 was:

“Sexually Harasses pregnant women at gas stations”.

So… yea. We def getting coach O.

Advertisement
I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone about this, but I think I have to in light of OP.

I was given a quick look at a list of traits, strengths and accomplishments the BOT drew up that they think the next Miami head coach should possess. One that list at #2 was:

What a great tidbit. I saw that recently. I died when she tells him she's pregnant and married, his response: "Why does it matter?" LMAO.

We'd have to hire full-time detail to keep him out of South Beach and Brickell with all the Latinas running around.

My take:
Pros:
Won a natty
Strong recruiter
Instills toughness

Cons:

JFC

XKCdA6ERnXp6M.gif

Advertisement
What a great tidbit. I saw that recently. I died when she tells him she's pregnant and married, his response: "Why does it matter?" LMAO.

We'd have to hire full-time detail to keep him out of South Beach and Brickell with all the Latinas running around.
I will volunteer to follow him around.

Turns out the woman he harassed was married to an LSU bigwig. Lol

Advertisement
EPIC 🙌🙌🙌,

POON dominates our work place , upper management lowers there head at the approach of POON.

Now add watery mascara frizzled hair and a tissue in hand well call the florist for tulips to throw ahead as the male as he’s carried out like Kellen Winslow TE for Chargers was after Dolphins longest game in OB all SHREDDED BLOODY from management pointing fingers for hours at the defeated beaten down male specie any male specie involved EVEN is he’s 10000000% in the right POON victory is at hand no evidence on earth can save O

Advertisement
Back