Orgeron???

Not shilling for him, but wondering if we should be considering him for HC….?

My take:
Pros:
Won a natty
Strong recruiter
Instills toughness
Amazingly indiscernible speaking voice to be made fun of and celebrated on slow news days

Cons:
Despite HCing the greatest offensive team in modern CFB, he usually struggles on that side of the ball.
Personal life seems to have gotten in the way.
Strangely enough, I have read on some chat rooms that he is supposedly not legally supposed to be in Dade County because of an assault charge from decades ago…?

Anyway, wachu guys think?
cant fool me tom and jerry GIF

Advertisement
Stop the excuses.
Please don’t ignore it , even a hint of POON once the see the attention O is getting and the possibilities of huge $$$ I guarantee POON will pop up with tears , believe it or it is what it is when it’s to late.

Brother Canes please COMMIT this to memory what was said here so when POON POPS up at the MOST inopportune time with a tissue box in hand just when O contact signing is finishing BOOM a settlement to follow.

Or it will happen before so O can set a ALLEGED wire transfer then the signing can proceed

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not a shot at him, but he should be low on their list as a desperate hire if no one else wants the job.

Off field issues aside, he would be more than capable of bringing this program back to multiple ten win seasons but even then, I would probably want to replace him after a few years with someone you really want.

Yeah let’s hire him.

How long do you suppose it will take the Miami Herald and Barry Jackson to report about the bar fights and the domestic violence allegations that got him fire from here in the middle 90s?

If we are going to narrow down our coaching search to the ones who love ******, how about putting Urb on the list?

Advertisement
Back