Organize and Show Up at Hecht

Advertisement
The only way to truly show that you want/expect change during times like these is to organize and show up.

If a campaign was created to pick one day where a good portion of fans show up to the Hecht Center to protest the state of the program and truly demand excellence, it could create some media noise and put even more pressure on the BOT/President to act.

I know it can be hard enough to have fans show up at the games, so if it doesn't work, I think more and more and more banners are needed - and in the offseason too.

So go ahead and organize it ....what are you waiting for?
While you're at it, organize a "Save the Orange Bowl" march.
Lol at these silly posts.

I think we should all wear some tikitorches, khakis, white polos and red caps. You know just so we can identify ourselves.

Advertisement
The only way to truly show that you want/expect change during times like these is to organize and show up.

If a campaign was created to pick one day where a good portion of fans show up to the Hecht Center to protest the state of the program and truly demand excellence, it could create some media noise and put even more pressure on the BOT/President to act.

I know it can be hard enough to have fans show up at the games, so if it doesn't work, I think more and more and more banners are needed - and in the offseason too.

Lol

U keep saying one bad year, and you keep being wrong.
Hows it wrong, The previous 2 years we won 10 games, Won a bowl game, won the coastal went to a New years bowl beat Fsu, Crushed Notre Dame the problem is half this board is delusional. We haven't been relevant in 18 years, Our fan base and attendance at games was a national joke . For whatever reason people believe we in the same league as Alabama, Clemson and Georgia.

Advertisement
U keep saying one bad year, and you keep being wrong.
Just enjoy the ride. Alabama and Clemson has college football locked down for next 10 years and our private school cant compete with them in this new world order. We may compete every decade or so but dominance is over.

Advertisement
All that would do is give schools another reason for kids to decommit. Wait a week or two until after early signing and give Richt time to right the ship.

Advertisement
Back