Oregon Recruits

Advertisement
If we land Mario I think we try to flip Oregon commit/5 star OT Kelvin Banks out of Houston, Texas. Would be a huge flip and signs early

Also OL Cam Williams from Texas (was high on UM)

TE Andre Dollar from OK (played 9th grade in Naples FL)

LB TJ Dudley from AL (position of need)

LB D. Jackson from NE (was high on UM)

Both signing days should be very interesting
Why is no one mention the edge prospect from Vegas who was holding off on committing to Oregon cause of rumors he was going to Miami.

I don't believe that Devon Jackson was high on UM. It was between us and Arizona State; then, the ASU thing happened and he didn't commit. Then it was between us and Oklahoma, but Oklahoma didn't have a spot for him, and he still didn't commit to us. Then Oregon offered, and he took it with no hesitation. So if it's all about Coach Cristobal, maybe Devon comes here. But he really did not seem to want to come here when he had a few opportunities to commit.
Wasn’t high on Miami or wasn’t high on Diaz lol The recruits reactions to Mario speaks for itself on how these elite kids viewed Manny.

Advertisement
I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Is Cristobal savage enough to decimate his Oregon recruiting class? I hope he is.
He may not go out of his way to poach but if they want in he's not gonna say no.

Advertisement
Based on today's press conference, if they can elevate the level of competition he will bring them in.
I mainly mean guys that are still committed. If they publicly decommit it's open season.

unfortunately from everything ive read, Banks is guaranteed going to either Texas or A&M.

Not sure he would even give us a look

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back