Oregon pursuing Spencer Rattler?

It’s almost worth it just to see the meltdown. We will truly see how worthless this potential Nunez/Gino assembly would be when no potential coach picks up their phone call. Would be GLORIOUS.
C'mon, fam! No!! LOL

Advertisement
Actually, Mario's signed 6 QBs, including a flip from Ole Miss & Kiffin LOL, while Kiffin's only signed 1 QB in His 2 years at Ole ****.

Not bad for a guy that "screwed up Herbert's career", LOL.
Yet he's still trotting out Brown who is a terrible qb. 6 qbs and that's the best he can come up with? That's an even bigger indictment on him.

Yet he's still trotting out Brown who is a terrible qb. 6 qbs and that's the best he can come up with? That's an even bigger indictment on him.

Yeah I don't get the Brown thing. But I think that's a bigger indictment on Moorhead, never been a fan of His QBs going back to PSU.

Advertisement
Everything with Rattler is between the ears. You get someone to work that out, you may have something.

One thing I noticed about Him on that show is that He was always hyper, always seemed like He was going 100 MPH. Like has He been diagnosed for a mental disorder like ADD?...if so does He take His medication?...or is it something else like illicit drugs?

Advertisement
Back