Oregon offers 2024 DL Dimitry Nicolas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where does Miami Pace keep getting all these **** freak athletes from?

Every class they have fckin mutants on their roster lol
Between Pace, Carol City, Miramar and Norland (and to a lesser extent Hallandale) I just assume they're all going after the same pool of kids. And with Pace being stacked lately and Carol City and Norland falling off lately, I just assume it's cuz Pace is currently winning the battle for those kids.

Between Pace, Carol City, Miramar and Norland (and to a lesser extent Hallandale) I just assume they're all going after the same pool of kids. And with Pace being stacked lately and Carol City and Norland falling off lately, I just assume it's cuz Pace is currently winning the battle for those kids.
It’s that Bunche Park/Scott Lake/Lake Lucerne/Miramar talent pool that all the schools in North Dade & South Broward pull from. It’s just crazy that Pace is winning the arms race right now, for a long time Miramar, CC & Norland had it on lock.

Then McArthur & Hallandale used to get a bunch of local Carol City kids to their program as well.

It’s that Bunche Park/Scott Lake/Lake Lucerne/Miramar talent pool that all the schools in North Dade & South Broward pull from. It’s just crazy that Pace is winning the arms race right now, for a long time Miramar, CC & Norland had it on lock.

Then McArthur & Hallandale used to get a bunch of local Carol City kids to their program as well.
Sometimes it has to do with coaches changing schools. Sometimes its not even about sports. I feel like I read something last year about Carol City having some type of enrollment issues or sumthin where their student body got smaller. Might have contributed to them being down and kids that would normally be at CC going a few blocks up the road to Pace.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is the water supply radioactive?

It's cute that Oregon think they'll be able to pull a DL that the Big 3 and the SEC wants from SoFl.

Advertisement
Back