Oregon LB Slade-Matautia hits the portal

Better than anything we got and I don't even have to see his tape

d1a5c68bbeb86ff967c1fa0c7df15183.gif

Advertisement
So you blame Oregon for Miami's decision? Particularly under that Miami regime?
Of course not. You’re looking at 1 example (bad one) and I look at large history of bad Defense’s and busts Oregon has produced but do you..

Anyone seen his tape? At this point if we could find a plug-n-play LB, and for 2 seasons, not sure what’s not nice to like about that situation. Although Manny slow played the other bigger name LB’s in the portal before, Will he have the guts to do it again?

Of course not. You’re looking at 1 example (bad one) and I look at large history of bad Defense’s and busts Oregon has produced but do you..
I'm not defending Oregon and I just gave you 3 players I'd take off that defense right now. I addressed your ridiculously broad original post with some specificity, while you provided one "bad" example. But, you just told us you have done a lot more analysis than me. Accordingly you must have your "large history" list at the ready, so please post it. Particularly those players coming from this staff as those would really be the only ones at issue as this topic began with a current Oregon LB.

More importantly, can this kid help us?

Advertisement
Heading to SMU
Flagg’s our starting lb. all the people who said we would get a portal lb in the summer are wrong. It doesn’t seem manny wanted to bring a portal lb in cause there were plenty of opportunities to bring in lbs better then what we have at mike and didn’t

in Flagg we trust

Flagg’s our starting lb. all the people who said we would get a portal lb in the summer are wrong. It doesn’t seem manny wanted to bring a portal lb in cause there were plenty of opportunities to bring in lbs better then what we have at mike and didn’t

in Flagg we trust
I'm one of those who believed manny would bring not only a MLB but a DE and maybe even a TE like Manny hinted when he said he would use as many as 5 spots from the portal to help for this season.Can't believe he 's putting his future on Flagg and Jenning's shoulders.

Advertisement
Outside linebacker is keontra. He’ll be elite there. Flagg will be serviceable. But that’s it. Problem is everything behind them is scary. No experience or ain’t shown nothing.

Outside linebacker is keontra. He’ll be elite there. Flagg will be serviceable. But that’s it. Problem is everything behind them is scary. No experience or ain’t shown nothing.
Don’t worry with all this money coming into the U eventually you’ll need a big time college football coach to drive the Ferrari. Right now we got abuelito that bought his license in La carreta that just got into the US driving the Caddy.

Advertisement
Back