Oregon 247 Staff On what coaches Mario brings from Oregon

Both dont seem like people who will remain stubborn at each other. Both know what they opposing part has done and there is certainly some amount of respect.
I agree. I am only answering the question. Mario will hire the best he can who he can work with in his opinion - I believe he wants to succeed. He won’t make the type of mistakes Manny made.

Advertisement
OC: Brady
RB:Seider
OL: Maribal
WR: McClendon
TE: Field

DC: Lake
DL: Brian Williams
LB: Lupoi
DB: Corey Raymond
ST: Bobby Williams

There’s your $8m staff

I agree. I am only answering the question. Mario will hire the best he can who he can work with in his opinion - I believe he wants to succeed. He won’t make the type of mistakes Manny made.
Mario will talk to everyone on staff anyway or has already. Pretty sure he already a list of people in mind who could join him here or he could have interest in coming here.

This should be done quickly, as I said. It needs to, recruiting is a thing.

OC: Brady
RB:Seider
OL: Maribal
WR: McClendon
TE: Field

DC: Lake
DL: Brian Williams
LB: Lupoi
DB: Corey Raymond
ST: Bobby Williams

There’s your $8m staff
Hiring Seider will make the gaytor fans cry. He’d be a stud hire.

It has to do with TRob showing up when Mario had an appointment I guess or was there first and the coach letting TRob in on Mario’s time and Mario had some choice words on the spot which may have intimated a violent conclusion to the situation was possible.
Interesting. I had never heard the story before I just know multiple posters have said they don’t get along well for past reasons. Cribby seemed to think that Cristobal could possibly retain him on staff this year. Whether that happens or not who knows. But I think as someone else said if they feel like they can have a working relationship for the better of the team then I’m sure they can work it out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back