Orange Bowl Tickets

MikeCane18

Freshman
I got my tickets fulfilled through UM ticket office today. They will be emailed to me 12/11. I unfortunately have a conflict and will not be able to go to the game. I wanted to see if any fellow Canes have interest before I put them on StubHub/SeatGeek.

Quantity: 2
Location (Section, Row, Seats): 132; 26; seats 15 & 16.
Price per ticket:$230
Total Cost + ($15 order fee): $475.

These are face value of what I paid through the office. Message me if interested. GO CANES!

Advertisement
If you call the ticket office you can still cancel your order. There are tickets under 200 close to those seats on the second hand markets. Might be the better way to go

If you call the ticket office you can still cancel your order. There are tickets under 200 close to those seats on the second hand markets. Might be the better way to go

Thanks. Yea, I went ahead with that after looking at StubHub and other ticket marketplace. Was kind of shocked they were going for as low as they are. Hope that isn't a reflection on how many Canes fans show now.

Thanks. Yea, I went ahead with that after looking at StubHub and other ticket marketplace. Was kind of shocked they were going for as low as they are. Hope that isn't a reflection on how many Canes fans show now.

Ticket prices are low because people locked in playoff tickets for next year by purchasing this year's OB tickets. They can take a loss this year because of next year's guaranteed profit.

Ticket prices are low because people locked in playoff tickets for next year by purchasing this year's OB tickets. They can take a loss this year because of next year's guaranteed profit.

How do you lock in playoff tickets next year by getting OB tickets now?

Advertisement

How do you lock in playoff tickets next year by getting OB tickets now?

When you make any purchases through the ticket office you move up in priority.

Advertisement
Back