***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUH IF THIS **** *** **** GO 3 AND OUT 1 MORE TIME THEN **** THAT PULL KOSI REDSHIRT AND PUT HIM IN THE ****ING GAME.

The only reason I dont think he will is because if he does and Kosi stinks it up being that its his first game Kosi and MR will get blamed. Im with u though man I prolly would burn that bytch already

It aint happening. I'm fkn done with malik tho. His game is doo doo brown
 
BRUH IF THIS **** *** **** GO 3 AND OUT 1 MORE TIME THEN **** THAT PULL KOSI REDSHIRT AND PUT HIM IN THE ****ING GAME.

The only reason I dont think he will is because if he does and Kosi stinks it up being that its his first game Kosi and MR will get blamed. Im with u though man I prolly would burn that bytch already

It aint happening. I'm fkn done with malik tho. His game is doo doo brown

Dog have u ever seen a worse qb, its a miracle we won 10 fuqin games lol. Dog really sit there and think we won 10 games with our weakest position qb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top