***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd and 9 running play is one of the worst-odds plays in all of football. Sick of it and we do it a lot

Advertisement
Stupid call. 54 yards. Punt and play field position. These are the head scratchers I'm talking about re: Richt.

Tindal is from Lauderdale and was a good player in high school. Knew he would do well at Wisky. In fact they have another kid from BTW/sta at cb as well.

Didnt like the playcalls after we moved the ball....and definately didnt like going for that fg. WTF is richt thinking there.

I can't wait to get rid of Badgely, I still have not forgiven him for FSU last season.

Advertisement
“Controversial” turnover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant tell you how many times ive seen the DB get there before the ball and we never get the call

Advertisement
Things were going well until we got cute with the unnecessary QB run when Rosier looked hesitant as all **** - if he's protecting that shoulder, don't run unless you have to.

I would have gone for it on 4th. Things were going well, momentum on our side. A missed FG does nothing except give Wisconsin better field position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Griese is a joke

Bad call by Richt there. We have a punter that always punts it 30 yards, gotta play field position there

2nd and 9 running play is one of the worst-odds plays in all of football. Sick of it and we do it a lot

audible to it as well. It was terrible..they expected it..we as fans expected it..recipe for disaster. I was expecting a bubble screen to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back