Orange Bowl game dream scenario and what not.

mackjones

Sophomore
As of this eternal moment, I'm feeling good about a possible Miami v. mighty Northwestern bowl game. huh?

Simply because I believe Miami will win their remaining games and mighty Northwestern will follow suit. Plus if Coach Fitzpatrick's squad follows suit, they will meet Ohio St. in the Big Ten championship game.

FWIW... mighty Northwestern has a solid-on-down squad. And Coach Fitzpatrick is surely proud of his young men. I watched the game yesterday and his squad is a SMART, fundamentally sound, TOUGH squad. In other words, they don't BEAT THEMSELVES and all that. And the amazing thing is that squad is STACKED with former HS 2-Star/3-Star players, yet Fitzpatrick and his assistants are amazing at COACHING up their player's and putting them in schemes which they will excel at. Another thing I took away from the game is their defense is an excellent tackling team and TOUGH!!!

Oh. And one final notion. I know it's too early to be yapping about bowl games this, and bowl games that. So all I have to say is, SO WHAT!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
NW is a physical BEAST , we don’t match up at ALL .

There a smash mouth with DGAF attitude mauling mindset , we are no where near that we just found out (2) weeks ago some of our players were going through the motions.

You cannot fix this with off weeks we’ve had this mindset it doesn’t just go by by.

Imagine a mindset set of destroy, maul and knock your opponents into a crying mess for 4 quarters relentlessly .

VS

Go through the motions I have a U on my helmet and have a uniform mindset

NOT GOOD

As of this eternal moment, I'm feeling good about a possible Miami v. mighty Northwestern bowl game. huh?

Simply because I believe Miami will win their remaining games and mighty Northwestern will follow suit. Plus if Coach Fitzpatrick's squad follows suit, they will meet Ohio St. in the Big Ten championship game.

FWIW... mighty Northwestern has a solid-on-down squad. And Coach Fitzpatrick is surely proud of his young men. I watched the game yesterday and his squad is a SMART, fundamentally sound, TOUGH squad. In other words, they don't BEAT THEMSELVES and all that. And the amazing thing is that squad is STACKED with former HS 2-Star/3-Star players, yet Fitzpatrick and his assistants are amazing at COACHING up their player's and putting them in schemes which they will excel at. Another thing I took away from the game is their defense is an excellent tackling team and TOUGH!!!

Oh. And one final notion. I know it's too early to be yapping about bowl games this, and bowl games that. So all I have to say is, SO WHAT!!
Wow Northwestern in a Bowl game. Hopefully it will be on AACN.

I like it. That would be a solid win for us if we pulled it off.

Advertisement
Would love to see Canes in Orange Bowl. Being realistic loser of ACC championship game will be likely ACC rep. Seeing ND represent ACC would totally suck but blame ACC administrators for that BS

Advertisement
NW is a physical BEAST , we don’t match up at ALL .

There a smash mouth with DGAF attitude mauling mindset , we are no where near that we just found out (2) weeks ago some of our players were going through the motions.

You cannot fix this with off weeks we’ve had this mindset it doesn’t just go by by.

Imagine a mindset set of destroy, maul and knock your opponents into a crying mess for 4 quarters relentlessly .

VS

Go through the motions I have a U on my helmet and have a uniform mindset

NOT GOOD

Miami doesn't match up well against Northwestern or Cincinnati.

The last thing the Canes' Swiss cheese offensive line is to get manhandled by a Big Ten program (or the Bearcats, which are built by Fickell like a Big Ten school.)

Would rather take a chance at Florida—two solid offenses, two average defenses and a lot of hate and in-state pride.

North West.....errrrr.......wait.
1606090212319.gif

If we're gonna dream why not sneak into the ACCCG, thump the Domers, get into the CFP and shock the world?

Realistically, winning a NY6 bowl against a 1 or 2 loss top 10 team would be great way to end the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back