Orange Bowl BLUE parking pass for sale

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
PM me an offer... Got lots of hits so far....

Lowest on StubHUb is 80$
B

Advertisement
No thanks Op. I’m not trying to **** up [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION]...his mystique would go away.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Gets me everytime

Dale

Advertisement
I just came in to a blue lot pass if anyone is still looking for one. Happy to get face value to a Cane. And don’t worry, ima be there, we just ended up with an extra.

I am looking for a parking pass. Is face value $50? Where are you located? Taking my boys to the game sitting in 138.

Advertisement
I am looking for a parking pass. Is face value $50? Where are you located? Taking my boys to the game sitting in 138.

We’re staying at Fairfield Inn and Suites Ft Lauderdale Pembroke Pines. I fly in tomorrow. Can meet you at my hotel or outside the gates. $40 is cool as long as you can certify as pure Cane.

We’re staying at Fairfield Inn and Suites Ft Lauderdale Pembroke Pines. I fly in tomorrow. Can meet you at my hotel or outside the gates. $40 is cool as long as you can certify as pure Cane.

what time do you get in? I can meet you at your hotel - let me know what time you plan on leaving the hotel and i will be sure to get there before. I Graduated UM in 93, law school in 96, played tennis for UM tennis team. Cane thru and thru. Thanks - send me a text which I PMd to you. thanks

Last edited:

what time do you get in? I can meet you at your hotel - let me know what time you plan on leaving the hotel and i will be sure to get there before. I Graduated UM in 93, law school in 96, played tennis for UM tennis team. Cane thru and thru. Thanks - send me a text to if you prefer. thanks

Awesome man! Wish I could give it to you. Already set up with another guy, looks like parking passes are in high demand. I will reach out tomorrow if the first guy falls through for some reason, but as of now it’s spoken for. Can you do me a favor and PM me your phone number and take it out of your public post? We don’t need Brock texting you “you up?” at 3am, right?

Go Canes and see you at the game bro!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back