Optometrists are Rejoicing

Word/Excel match your windows theme, which can be dark theme. And If you are using emails on Windows/Internet they can also be dark theme...
So you guys are typing up a word document with a totally black screen and white lettering? In all my years of working in offices I have never seen someone do that. If the white screen really is hurting your guys eyes that badly you really should hit up an optometrist.

Advertisement
So you guys are typing up a word document with a totally black screen and white lettering? In all my years of working in offices I have never seen someone do that. If the white screen really is hurting your guys eyes that badly you really should hit up an optometrist.
I'd say Word is perfectly acceptable to be using white. But when just browsing stuff on the internet and posting every once in a while like on a forum, Dark themes are drastically better. Especially on mobile where battery drain is a real concern if you have oled displays, and you aren't typing up documents. Mobile is where dark mode is king.

And if you use a white theme you absolutely need to be using blue light filter within an hour or two of going to sleep.

All modern apps adjust style based on the preferences you set on your computer/phone. Ideally CIS would see how you have your device set and honor that style. A few years ago I had CIS doing this but people complained so I turned it off.

All modern apps adjust style based on the preferences you set on your computer/phone. Ideally CIS would see how you have your device set and honor that style. A few years ago I had CIS doing this but people complained so I turned it off.
I have honestly never see anyone have Word set up like that, but I am learning now that this exists. I do think having CIS set up like that is ideal, but that is just my opinion. Whatever the majority wants is probably ideal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is new gone for good? Also would be nice for heads up when changing everything.

ANDREW PLEASE STOP FUCIN WITH MY DARKNESS

Bottom left click dark.....boom...

Is new gone for good? Also would be nice for heads up when changing everything.
The Old @Andrew

88891C33-FD86-473F-873A-23D45EA7086B.gif

2D13B16A-9FE3-4E85-8A1D-A5165139B476.gif

FB46FBFC-0AA6-4047-87A0-290EAEFFBD36.gif

The New @Andrew

018E8414-1924-493D-B2A5-C7ABCA40A819.gif

F111D5DB-22C1-4DDF-B352-13F81E54EFFD.gif

5E0A2CB4-D87E-4B95-8888-02F195579431.gif

AA287BE6-E446-4F60-AF3E-E34BB5F1A79C.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement