Opinions from the SEC side

Canes Inside

Recruit
I very much miss Dan's pregame analysis. Having insight in what to expect from opponents added a great perspective to watching games on TV and Hard Rock. With that said, this discussion from two SEC guys was pretty honest about LSU & Miami's strengths and shortcomings.

We've got a good game coming Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game is decided on turnovers. If we don't turn the ball over we win by 13.
If we turn the ball over 1-2 times, it's a toss-up.

I did not realize we played Iowa in the Orange Bowl last year. Thank God I saw this, cuz the blow that Gaytor fan gave me before the game must have been tainted.

This game is decided on turnovers. If we don't turn the ball over we win by 13.
If we turn the ball over 1-2 times, it's a toss-up.

Problem #1

Ed-Orgeron-.jpg

This idiot said :neonu: is a 1 point favorite.

WTF is it with the sec cats that they don't know what a betting line is?

(one of them did use the word girth though) I love that word.

Advertisement
I very much miss Dan's pregame analysis. Having insight in what to expect from opponents added a great perspective to watching games on TV and Hard Rock. With that said, this discussion from two SEC guys was pretty honest about LSU & Miami's strengths and shortcomings.

We've got a good game coming Sunday

seems like a lot of the people that are picking against us are going based on the flame out we had at the end of the year. clearly they don't understand a major reason for the slide was injuries and of course the fact that we played two very good teams. i don't think LSU is in that class.

They did a decent job of it,but in the end their still SEC homers. Plus getting the date of the game and falsifying the line is just basic journalism 101. They should know better but can’t help themselves from their homerism.

Pretty impressed that these $EC fanboys manage to keep their rampant homerism to just homerism. Not completely inaccurate, but they clearly know nothing about Miami's talent at the skill positions.

Ton of SEC nut licking in this piece. Miami stumbled offensively in large part down the stretch due to the loss of Herndon and Richards. The skill position upgrades UM is going to roll out Sunday will be better than any LSU faces this year. They're in trouble and they know it.

Advertisement
Meh. I mean they give a reasonable assessment from their point of view. **** them. I think Miami is going to roll.

Advertisement
I can’t think of anything more ridiculous than calling yourself or creating a product that says you are a fan of a conference. This is why I loathe these inbreds with all my heart.

Advertisement
Back