Operation Public *****…

Yes.

Plus, if someone actually documented it, most of us fall somewhere on the rainbow spectrum of being angry/dissatisfied with Manny right now. Very few "I'm Manny's ride-or-die" posters at this point. So the "moping" is just angry-Cane-on-angry-Cane violence.
I think people have a right to call out the diehard slurpers who were very aggressive in going after people with different opinions. I feel like that’s been done now. I don’t feel like they should be permitted to vomit all over every single thread and insult people. It isn’t the rank and file mopes who are just realists at this point. It’s the extreme group.

Advertisement
How is that politics? You posted a military parade. I posted about a withdrawal.

Ive lost board friends? Where?
You’re absolutely taking a shot at the current presidential leadership.

A couple posters who think they can do what they want, when and wherever they want vomiting and derailing every thread with Manure sucks - took bans

You’re absolutely taking a shot at the current presidential leadership.

A couple posters who think they can do what they want, when and wherever they want took bans
If i wanted to take a shot i would have and would have used names. Being banned from a message board doesn't really hurt my life in any real way.

May i ask what the bans were for? I fully understand alot of us are being negative but if it remains about football then whats the problem?

Advertisement
If i wanted to take a shot i would have and would have used names. Being banned from a message board doesn't really hurt my life in any real way.

May i ask what the bans were for? I fully understand alot of us are being negative but if it remains about football then whats the problem?
The problem is going into every single thread - unrelated to a Manny sucks conversation - and turning it into Manny sucks in every thread with every post to the point of ruining the board… and then the insults as well.

This is what @IndayArtHauz has a problem with that started the ban bet thread which you are involved in. Inday’s a great person and the best Mod along with @OBLIVION and the dude sees no loss in being banned from the board for years because of what it’s become thanks to the aforementioned. I think it’s better to get rid of the problems to save the place for the vast majority.

The problem is going into every single thread - unrelated to a Manny sucks conversation - and turning it into Manny sucks in every thread with every post to the point of ruining the board… and then the insults as well.

This is what @IndayArtHauz has a problem with that started the ban bet thread which you are involved in. Inday’s a great person and the best Mod along with @OBLIVION and the dude sees no loss in being banned from the board for years because of what it’s become thanks to the aforementioned. I think it’s better to get rid of the problems to save the place for the vast majority.
So weve sucked for almost 20 years now. I totally understand if people are threatening others or calling people names but even if every thread devolves into manny sucks. Thats still football conversation.

Wouldn't it be easier to just get rid of certain threads rather than banning people.

D Money created a racist thread talking about being proud of his people. If i said the same id be banned. Do rules only apply to some?

How is that politics? You posted a military parade. I posted about a withdrawal.

Ive lost board friends? Where?

RVA posted a PICTURE of troops to joke about the impending crackdown on mopes and name-callers.

You made not one, but two p-analytical jokes.

Context, amigo.

Advertisement
So weve sucked for almost 20 years now. I totally understand if people are threatening others or calling people names but even if every thread devolves into manny sucks. Thats still football conversation.

Wouldn't it be easier to just get rid of certain threads rather than banning people.

D Money created a racist thread talking about being proud of his people. If i said the same id be banned. Do rules only apply to some?

You seem to be losing the context of where you are again.

D-Money owns the site. You don't. All the "First Amendment" citations in the world are not going to save you on this argument.

RVA posted a PICTURE of troops to joke about the impending crackdown on mopes and name-callers.

You made not one, but two p-analytical jokes.

Context, amigo.
I made a joke referencing the Afghanistan withdrawal basically saying im not worried. Its called a joke.

If i wanted to insult the current administration i have no shortage of material to do so. I didnt do that.

So military pictures and video fine. Current military references not fine. Got it.

I don’t know what d$ created. If he made a Cuban pride thread good for him. A portion of the population can’t relate to minorities having pride in their ethnicity so Im not surprised you think that’s racist

And no, you do not have a right to devolve every thread into Manny sucks. And no, getting rid of certain threads will not resolve anything as we will need to get rid of virtually every thread.
It’s a lot easier to get rid of the problem posters.

You jumped in here with a political shot and a derail because you thought you were being funny in saying how whatever we do in cleaning it up won’t matter but it will matter. It always makes a difference when we clip the problems.

You seem to be losing the context of where you are again.

D-Money owns the site. You don't. All the "First Amendment" citations in the world are not going to save you on this argument.
Never said i did. Moderation is a funny thing. Some racist **** is cool. Never knew that.

Im not trying to win a argument. Im trying to see how mods work around here. I was of the understanding that as long as you werent threatening or calling names that any football talk was fine.

Advertisement
I don’t know what d$ created. If he made a Cuban pride thread good for him. A portion of the population can’t relate to minorities having pride in their ethnicity so Im not surprised you think that’s racist

And no, you do not have a right to devolve every thread into Manny sucks. And no, getting rid of certain threads will not resolve anything as we will need to get rid of virtually every thread.
It’s a lot easier to get rid of the problem posters.

You jumped in here with a political shot and a derail because you thought you were being funny in saying how whatever we do in cleaning it up won’t matter but it will matter. It always makes a difference when we clip the problems.
Lol ok man. It was a **** joke.

Im white and perfectly happy with people celebrating their heritage. Why wouldn't i be? No one controls the color of their skin.

Am i allowed to create a thread about being proud of our white players?

Never said i did. Moderation is a funny thing. Some racist **** is cool. Never knew that.

Im not trying to win a argument. Im trying to see how mods work around here. I was of the understanding that as long as you werent threatening or calling names that any football talk was fine.
You started bringing in race too and called the board owner a racist and he’s far from it.

Off topic multiple times in a thread
You started bringing in race too and called the board owner a racist and he’s far from it.
I haven't said anything about anyones race. I said the word race. I didnt call money a racist. I said he created a racist thread.

Miami is a mix of all races.

Advertisement

Come on, he's just proud to be white.

Plus his avatar is Travis Bickle. So you know this won't end well...

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me."

I haven't said anything about anyones race. I said the word race. I didnt call money a racist. I said he created a racist thread.

Miami is a mix of all races.
If you said d$ created a racist thread then that’s close enough to calling him a racist.

You know what man… this just isn’t working out here between us. You’re part of the problem. I’m not going to argue anymore with people who are doing the things you and those banned before you have done. The powers here have given the word. It’s time.

4C431F72-39EF-4D4B-B9E2-DC81A85A0F67.gif

2EFA7DFD-631B-4167-B608-C64A4826D465.jpeg

The same comments about manny by the same group of people is annoying and ruins reading any threads. If they brought up something suggestive and created new talking points fine I get it. But saying “Manny sucks” isn’t doing anything

Advertisement
Back