Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
marching silent film GIF

Advertisement
Derailing every single non-related thread with Manny sucks - like @IndayArtHauz pointed out - and insulting good posters or even poRsters, isn’t going to be a sustainable model here.

If they can’t manage themselves like humans, respecting some basics, then we will manage them but our own means.

****, it only took 3 posts in the "What They're Saying in Sparty Land" thread to derail the thread into Mopeville.

Derailing every single non-related thread with Manny sucks - like @IndayArtHauz pointed out - and insulting good posters or even poRsters, isn’t going to be a sustainable model here.

There’s plenty to be ****ed about, but in the appropriate threads.

The inflection point for this site (and Manny) is going to be this Saturday, if things go south it’s not going to matter much anyway.

But just in case it doesn’t, better to keep a lid on all the derailings now, If things go well for the canes on Saturday, the site will be better for it. If things go bad this weekend, it won’t even matter, because you guys won’t even be able to keep up with it.

Advertisement

The inflection point for this site (and Manny) is going to be this Saturday, if things go south it’s not going to matter much anyway.

But just in case it doesn’t, better to keep a lid on all the derailings now, If things go well for the canes on Saturday, the site will be better for it. If things go bad this weekend, it won’t even matter, because you guys won’t even be able to keep up with it.

Plenty of room for criticism. Plenty of room for thoughtful criticism.

But it's the same 20 mopers who are saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS today that they've said for years. Only now they are trying to say it's "accurate", when it's actually the same monotonous poison that they've been spewing for years.

We get it. Some people think Manny should be fired. That he shouldn't have been hired. That the God of the Israelites should have killed him when his mother didn't splash lamb's blood on the family's lintels.

Manny's not going to be fired AT THIS POINT. All the repetitive posts in the world won't change that.

That’s the thing. It’s all over the place and it’s out of control and the insults at normal poster’s is flying. I’m talking insulting the bread and butter posters of this board.

But it's the same 20 mopers who are saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS today that they've said for years. Only now they are trying to say it's "accurate", when it's actually the same monotonous poison that they've been spewing for years.

We get it. Some people think Manny should be fired. That he shouldn't have been hired. That the God of the Israelites should have killed him when his mother didn't splash lamb's blood on the family's lintels.

Manny's not going to be fired AT THIS POINT. All the repetitive posts in the world won't change that.
Manny deserves the criticism but we can’t have anarchy on the board with no boundaries.

Advertisement

I can tell you one thing, I doubt that Manny gets fired this year unless the bottom just drops out, but he is super shook. If you watch that press conference from today, I don’t think there’s any doubt that he’s ****ed/scared about what the future might hold.

People constantly saying the same things over and over again like spammers, what they have probably been saying for years, doesn’t make this site any better, it just makes his place intolerable for some of us.

People can check my post history I’ve never been a big fan, I just try to keep an open mind, because when he was first hired, my reaction was very negative. But I just try not to be an asshœle about it, and just pray that my judgment was wrong, even though it doesn’t look that way now, because that would be the best thing for everybody.

It’s like some people decided they want him to fail. I have serious doubts, exacerbated by the weekend, but I sure as **** don’t want to see any more failure either.

I’ve found the same dozen dudes repeating different variations of the same post 27,000 times quite refreshing.

I can tell you one thing, I doubt that Manny gets fired this year unless the bottom just drops out, but he is super shook. If you watch that press conference from today, I don’t think there’s any doubt that he’s ****ed/scared about what the future might hold.

People constantly saying the same things over and over again like spammers, what they have probably been saying for years, doesn’t make this site any better, it just makes his place intolerable for some of us.

People can check my post history I’ve never been a big fan, I just try to keep an open mind, because when he was first hired, my reaction was very negative. But I just try not to be an asshœle about it, and just pray that my judgment was wrong, even though it doesn’t look that way now, because that would be the best thing for everybody.

It’s like some people decided they want him to fail. I have serious doubts, exacerbated by the weekend, but I sure as **** don’t want to see any more failure either.

Completely agree.

Some folks, once they have staked out an "early hot-take", become heavily invested in being "proven right", so they spew hatred 24-7-365 until their "predictions" come true.

Advertisement
Completely agree.

Some folks, once they have staked out an "early hot-take", become heavily invested in being "proven right", so they spew hatred 24-7-365 until their "predictions" come true.

Nailed it. I never have a problem saying I was wrong. It makes you do and say less stupid things when you admit you made a mistake.

Manny deserves the criticism but we can’t have anarchy on the board with no boundaries.

Yes.

Plus, if someone actually documented it, most of us fall somewhere on the rainbow spectrum of being angry/dissatisfied with Manny right now. Very few "I'm Manny's ride-or-die" posters at this point. So the "moping" is just angry-Cane-on-angry-Cane violence.

Advertisement
Back