Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeaaaaaahhhhh

28860A4B-F5C1-4D65-92CF-B4412A6C24A7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“That was fun”
so I read the OP and then skipped to this last post because I can't imagine reading 20+ pages but unless the thread derailed the topic is to ban problematic posters. I'd like to make it known that @JBCanes-NC is a real pain in the *** and keeps DMing me asking me out on dates to attend a UNC hoops game. He is a weird dude.

so I read the OP and then skipped to this last post because I can't imagine reading 20+ pages but unless the thread derailed the topic is to ban problematic posters. I'd like to make it known that @JBCanes-NC is a real pain in the *** and keeps DMing me asking me out on dates to attend a UNC hoops game. He is a weird dude.
Yeah… soooo…. I’m going to have to stay out of this one but I don’t see why you guys and @Dr.L.ThugU can’t do your battle Royal thing in here.

Besides, I already derailed my own thread bc [deleted]…

Last edited:
That’s why I generally avoid the politics, it creates some really raw feelings.

I know where I stand, and there’s really not anybody here that’s going to move me off my opinions.

I’ll just say this, I am shocked that there are people here, or at least one person here, that supports terrorism and criminality. That’s a shocker. But I’m not gonna say anything else on the topic.
Its more than one.

Not shocking at all. More Muppet Show comical really.

Advertisement
Back