Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
1FC359A9-6F0C-4452-B2B7-341319793E50.gif

Advertisement
Not as an agent, per se, but as representing him for NIL.

I see I was right to put this sleazeball on ignore.

Question for the ownership (@Andrew and @DMoney): at what point does starting threads like that move into the realm of "advertising" for sleazy services such that the user is band?

Advertisement
Nice! Which gif maker did you use to add the words that way?
It’s a free iOS app called 5s, very rudimentary and unintuitive, but it literally took less than 5 minutes. Just quick and dirty. Of course you have to optimize it to get it down to a size that will be below the size limit threshold.

It’s a free iOS app called 5s, very rudimentary and unintuitive, but it literally took less than 5 minutes. Just quick and dirty. Of course you have to optimize it to get it down to a size that will be below the size limit threshold.
Ok. I don’t know that one. I’ll look at it. When optimizing, I’ve found that anything that exceeds 2.5 will be too large to post. I sometimes have to cut frames but always cut frames before optimizing

Advertisement
This "ignore" business is serious stuff. Serious question if someone for whatever reason has someone on ignore can they still see the ignorees posts if they are quoted???
I believe you can still see an ignored user's post if quoted by another member but will see if @Andrew will confirm this.

One more question about this new ***** technique. When a poster gets blocked from a thread who is determining they need to be blocked and are they being notified as to why and who blocked them?

TIA

Advertisement
One more question about this new ***** technique. When a poster gets blocked from a thread who is determining they need to be blocked and are they being notified as to why and who blocked them?

TIA
Any mod that feels a certain poster or poster's are being toxic in a thread has the power to thread band. Thread bands are the 1st step in trying to get a member to look at their own actions and police themselves. If this method isn't catching your attention then warnings come afterwards.

Advertisement
Back