Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
… will cleanse this place the way it should be and it is now under way. If anything, this past week has shown us that whatever the divide is on board opinions, the most harmful divide is the attack dogs, belittlers and badgerers who leg hump other posters from thread to thread like dysfunctional rebels without a pause… and then some.

The board many of us love has come to a point that a few problematic posters are running off really good members because guys for one reason or another can't debate civilly and move along when they can't agree and then they resort to this destructive behavior.

Ultimately posters decide that they can keep up with this team without being a target and they go elsewhere. It’s not only toxic to be on the receiving end but it's also toxic to read…. repeatedly. We’re tired of it… just about everyone is.

So… from this point on this behavior will no longer go unpunished. If people want to be extreme towards each other we will be extreme with how we deal with them.

If you do this now - stop doing this now. We gave you fair warning… beware.

View attachment 148804
In my experience there are only a small handful that make this place unbearable... one is in this thread but he/she/it/zer/sche/chi is mainly just an troll - harmless if you ignore. On the other hand some are incessant c&nts... but so am I so...

Advertisement
Alcohol had no effect on him. God only knows what his tolerance was.

I read a story about him once where he said that ever since he was a teenager, his diet had consisted purely of cheese, meat, and alcohol. That's it. 3 things. He had literally not eaten a vegetable in 50+ years.

This thread has morphed into an ***** of music jabber.

/i kid, I kid
//BBs were my jam wnem I was young and foolish

Advertisement
Good group as well
I once hung out with Lemmy from Motörhead at the Cheetah.
Adam Sandler Deathwish GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Good group. One of the better hair bands
In the late 80's I saw Ratt with Poison opening for them... That was about as hair metal as you could get... LOL!!... Thankfully both bands were really good live.... I mean I know Poison gets a lot of flack for their schtick but they could put on a good show....
Another really good band from that time was Cinderella.... They opened for just about everyone and delivered every time...
One of the best shows I saw with them was at West Palm auditorium where they opened for Great White and Tesla... Tesla headlined the show but Cinderella came as close to stealing the show as any band could...

This thread has morphed into an ***** of music jabber.

/i kid, I kid
//BBs were my jam wnem I was young and foolish
The title of the thread is from the move House Party. And I choose to believe that was intentional, and demanded music references beginning with Public Enemy and sprawling outward from there.
In the late 80's I saw Ratt with Poison opening for them... That was about as hair metal as you could get... LOL!!... Thankfully both bands were really good live.... I mean I know Poison gets a lot of flack for their schtick but they could put on a good show....
Another really good band from that time was Cinderella.... They opened for just about everyone and delivered every time...
One of the best shows I saw with them was at West Palm auditorium where they opened for Great White and Tesla... Tesla headlined the show but Cinderella came as close to stealing the show as any band could...
I saw Motley Crue in Miami Arena. Hard core hair band and dam good too. The hair was what audiences liked in the late 80’s and 90’s but the bands could play.

The title of the thread is from the move House Party. And I choose to believe that was intentional, and demanded music references beginning with Public Enemy and sprawling outward from there.

I saw Motley Crue in Miami Arena. Hard core hair band and dam good too. The hair was what audiences liked in the late 80’s and 90’s but the bands could play.
I saw Crue a bunch of times.... First time was when they went full glam in 85 for Theatre of Pain tour.... Vince could somewhat sing back then...LOL...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw Cinderella almost steal a show from Bon Jovi in 1988.

Are you guys saying music is the antidote or the complement to *****'s?....haha.
CIS to me is cool, and great for info on our Canes.
Tune out the ******* and read solid opinion, is the way to go.
RVA what do you think?...

Advertisement
Back